Certified Legendary Thread Do you stand up to wipe?

Do you stand up to wipe?

• Total voters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

raskolnikov

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Lions
Ridiculous. Some filthy campaigners going around.

Probably a kid i went to school with. Would come into class first thing in the morning, do some sort of somersault thing on the ground...pull his pants down and spread his ass cheeks. I vividly remember seeing either shit filled cheeks or some freaky ass birthmark.

Damn the things you remember as a 7 year old.

FMD
I remember going swimming for school one time. Someone left their jocks on the change room floor. The whole class was seated on the lawn waiting to leave. The teacher held up the jocks to ask whose they were. The whole class and the teacher saw the skid marks at the same time and there was a collective "Ewww..". Incredibly the kid they belonged to owned up to them.

SHAKESPEARE

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Buffalo Bills, NY Mets
I remember going swimming for school one time. Someone left their jocks on the change room floor. The whole class was seated on the lawn waiting to leave. The teacher held up the jocks to ask whose they were. The whole class and the teacher saw the skid marks at the same time and there was a collective "Ewww..". Incredibly the kid they belonged to owned up to them.
Haha what a stupid little turd, literally

Marmik

Club Legend
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Roger Federer, Conor McGregor,
This is so strange lol. People actually stand to wipe? How does this even work? Doesn't shit smear between your cheeks as you wipe? Unless you do an awkward bend over stand to wipe your ass? Wtf

HairyO

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
This is so strange lol. People actually stand to wipe? How does this even work? Doesn't shit smear between your cheeks as you wipe? Unless you do an awkward bend over stand to wipe your ass? Wtf
Seems to me that youre fishing for a video demonstration. Ewww !

mr bagcroft

Club Legend
AFL Club
St Kilda
It's come to my attention that there's a split in the "sitting" team. I myself am a sitter and wipe thru the passage way that my legs create. However, there are some out there that enter the area from the side, meaning they lean to one side, lift the opposite side leg up and wipe.

I guess it may depend on whether you have room to go through the legs, but its much less effort required. Thoughts people?
holy mother of...you guys are WAY overthinking this shit. Literally.
Yeah anyway. my story...I discovered this thread yesterday and I was shocked. People actually sit? GTFO!
Then I discovered that standers seems to be the ones regarded as the weird ones!
****!
I never considered this being a thing, ever, at all. Never thought about. Only humans that I thought would wipe sitting down, if I HAD to think about it would have been females.
It strikes me as kind of a girlie kind of thing to be honest with you.
You stand up and get that job done.
Bending this way, cocking a leg the other way, half crouching tiger hidden dragon limb oragami bullshit. Christ.
Im shocked its a thing, I accept I am on the weird side and....

Only on Bigfooty. Love ya BF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Billy ray

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I sit always - I mean not just to wipe, but I never use a urinal and sit when taking a pee

I dont like splashback on either my shoes (full urinals) or my waist (smaller urinals), and im lazy and like to sit.
so while you guys are pissing on your shoes, im sitting learning something on my phone..

come at me, weirdos

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
LAL-MMA-Victory-CFC-Eagles
Thread starter #688
I sit always - I mean not just to wipe, but I never use a urinal and sit when taking a pee

I dont like splashback on either my shoes (full urinals) or my waist (smaller urinals), and im lazy and like to sit.
so while you guys are pissing on your shoes, im sitting learning something on my phone..

come at me, weirdos
What are you learning in the 10 seconds it takes to piss?

Marmik

Club Legend
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Roger Federer, Conor McGregor,

come at me, weirdos
Who can be bothered lining the toilet with toilet paper just to piss?

quotemokc

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Atlanta Falcons/Winnipeg Jets
Lift buttocks off toilet bowl ever so slightly, or alternatively, slide forward a little. Toilet paper in hand, slip hand under resulting gap.

Not rocket science!
If your ass is off the bowl you are now squatting not sitting.

Delete thread.

Top Bottom