Certified Legendary Thread Do you stand up to wipe?

Do you stand up to wipe?

• Total voters
Simple question. Do you stand up to wipe after a poop. It appears, after some posting here and talking with friends, that it is the odd thing to stand up so I decided to ask everyone.

I for one, am a stander.

Engimal

Cancelled
10k Posts North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor Pantskyle Minecraft Shiny Penny Ruby
Apr 27, 2010
Tasmania
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I should mention that I usually do neither.

More often than not, I just crap while I'm in the shower and waffle-stomp it down the drain.

Engimal

Cancelled
10k Posts North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor Pantskyle Minecraft Shiny Penny Ruby
Apr 27, 2010
Tasmania
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Also a scruncher. Who has time to fold?

It's not something you should be rushing. If I'm ever in a hurry, I'll just wipe before I s**t so there's less to wipe.

Surely you're more likely to leave a mess if you stand.

As a side story, my father was hiking once as a teen and nature called while on the hike. They had no paper so he had to use grass. The unforeseen problem was that this wasn't ordinary grass, it was sword grass.

Yeah.

Surely you're more likely to leave a mess if you stand.

As a side story, my father was hiking once as a teen and nature called while on the hike. They had no paper so he had to use grass. The unforeseen problem was that this wasn't ordinary grass, it was sword grass.

Yeah.
Do I dare assk what sword grass is?

Back