Certified Legendary Thread Do you stand up to wipe?

Do you stand up to wipe?

• Total voters

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
179505-Jacksonville-Jaguars-wtf-guy-g-d9yu.gif

Only three pages in, but this thread looks to have the potential to top the thread in which it surfaced that Chris Tarrant allegedly backed one out in Mike Sheahan's daughter's caravan and the one about the phantom in-flight and in-seat bowel movement of a well-known player. Rarefied air :thumbsu:

I had never been aware that wiping in a standing position was an option and it's hard to imagine it being very practical (let alone in combination with a scrunch technique), but it must work somehow given it seems to be around a 2:1 split. Genuinely surprising, you learn something new every day*.

* about defecation, on BigFooty, apparently

Surely you're more likely to leave a mess if you stand.

As a side story, my father was hiking once as a teen and nature called while on the hike. They had no paper so he had to use grass. The unforeseen problem was that this wasn't ordinary grass, it was sword grass.

Yeah.

Has his sphincter recovered?

Only three pages in, but this thread looks to have the potential to top the thread in which it surfaced that Chris Tarrant allegedly backed one out in Mike Sheahan's daughter's caravan and the one about the phantom in-flight and in-seat bowel movement of a well-known player. Rarefied air :thumbsu:

I had never been aware that wiping in a standing position was an option and it's hard to imagine it being very practical (let alone in combination with a scrunch technique), but it must work somehow given it seems to be around a 2:1 split. Genuinely surprising, you learn something new every day*.

* about defecation, on BigFooty, apparently
Can someone post links to these 2 threads??

Max Headroom

Club Legend
Dec 19, 2014
Off with the fairies
AFL Club
Essendon
I am appalled, repulsed and enthralled all at the same time. :eek:

The waffle stomping image will no doubt assault me when I am showering for some time to come, and I have the suspicion that it actually happened at least once (what kind of mind could make that up?)

The Rorscharsh situation is another I can imagine all too well, those who believe they can predict when no wiping is required are dreaming, no matter how free of potential hazards the, erm, exit is.

P.S. I would suggest that other ladies like myself would have no thought of standing up, the poll is likely skewed by the lack of female participants (I wonder why?)

Last edited:
I sometimes go the forward wipe as the final polish just to make sure the doot is squeaky clean

A quick reverse selfie is the best way to ensure the job is done. Then a peer group review on facebook.

May 3, 2006
Die Kaffeeklatsch
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, Donnybrook FC, Steelers
sit, do the 'wrap around the hand' fold technique mentioned above and then finish off with these

24230161_1.jpg
You aren't flushing those are you?

Vale your plumbing if so

It says flushable right on the pack. If any plumbing issues happen send the bill to Kleenex.
http://www.news.com.au/finance/mone...n/news-story/c4e25bb1629ae07436c4f56153350a43
Bigfooty on the cutting edge once again

MANUFACTURERS of so-called “flushable” wipes that cause thousands of dollars of damage to plumbing systems could be facing a class-action lawsuit from disgruntled homeowners.
On Monday, the consumer watchdog launched legal action against Kimberly-Clark and Pental, alleging the two companies deceived consumers by marketing wipes as “flushable” and that they would “break up like toilet paper”, when in fact they wreak havoc on sewage systems and plumbing.

I cannot believe that anyone, let alone 34% of respondents to this poll, stand to wipe.

I'm shocked to be sitting here...
151723-james-hird.jpg

and not standing here because that's ******* crazy....

I cannot believe that anyone, let alone 34% of respondents to this poll, stand to wipe.

I'm shocked to be sitting here...
151723-james-hird.jpg

and not standing here because that's ******* crazy....
When i first discovered this thread, im pretty sure the poll was closer 45-55.

It turns out it was just the vocal minority doing their best to defend the fact no one taught them how to whipe there arse and they have done a simple thing wrong for, in some cases close to half a century.

Scrunching is inefficient
I occasionally fold, I just don't have the patience a lot of the time. Which is strange because I hardly rush in there...

Back