Prediction Do you still have faith?

Remove this Banner Ad

After the Port victory we were soaring, two games clear and on our way to premiership glory.

Two weeks and two losses later, we are still two games clear but no longer soaring. More like a death spiral, according to some.

So, what happens next?

Don’t give me any ‘if and then’ statements. Put your big footy rep on the line.

Where do we finish???

After the Port victory we were soaring, two games clear and on our way to premiership glory.

Two weeks and two losses later, we are still two games clear but no longer soaring. More like a death spiral, according to some.

So, what happens next?

Don’t give me any ‘if and then’ statements. Put your big footy rep on the line.

Where do we finish???
I’m glad I asked this question jmac.

We will win the flag. Sweet 16 baby!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will definately win a final. Get to Prelim and if we get through that game then we will win it. Have confidence in some of our better players who are playing crap at the moment turning it around

Last edited:
We weren’t going as well as some were saying in the first half of the year. Bit I see us turning around our recent poor form from Friday night onwards.
Grand finalist. But it’s such an even season. I’m an old time pie supporter. Lots of hope but take nothing for granted.

Will slide to 4th and play Melbourne in the first final and lose by 29 points. B Grundy back in the team with BOG performance. Then play Carlton and they will beat us by 1 point after the little s**t Owies kicks a goal with 30secs to go and knock us out. I can see the memes already.

It’s the footy gods way of messing with us!

Will slide to 4th and play Melbourne in the first final and lose by 29 points. B Grundy back in the team with BOG performance. Then play Carlton and they will beat us by 1 point after the little s**t Owies kicks a goal with 30secs to go and knock us out. I can see the memes already.

Yep, that's exactly what will happen

Won’t lose the last 3 so your prediction will be gone before finals even start.

No.
Reinforced by the stats shown on 360 tonight.
The only stat that Naicos is not leading at the club is hitouts.
Number 1 player in all other stats that matter.
Huge blow at a time we are playing ordinary footy. Not even expecting to hold top spot to be honest.

If Slobbo said it's true then you know it must be false.

I still have faith…..but I’m worried about selection.

For example, Frampton, why is he not in the side? We are way too short without him down back to free up Moore.

Do we really want to play a final against a side like Brisbane with 2x tall key forwards and go in short?

Do we really want to play Carlton again with Moore occupied on Curnow?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back