carlyp

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 19, 2002
In sin............. ;-)
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
The West Coast Eagles
No I dont support the destruction of Palestinian homes! I think the Israeli's need to be told Enough is Enough! You cant just come into someone's country and take it for your own and expect that the original people arnt going to rise up and try and take their country back!

NYPomme

Senior List
Apr 4, 2002
Brooklyn, NY
Other Teams
West Ham, Rhinos, British Lions
Originally posted by carlyp
No I dont support the destruction of Palestinian homes! I think the Israeli's need to be told Enough is Enough! You cant just come into someone's country and take it for your own and expect that the original people arnt going to rise up and try and take their country back!

...sure - shall we give back Australia to the Aborigines?

schalke81

Draftee
Apr 11, 2002
Perth
Other Teams
Saint Kilda
i voted yes only because i support israel in their fight against palestine, led by a former terrorist in arafat. however, the question could have been just a tad more objective, instead of refering to the 'destruction' of how you put it. how about the destruction of innocent israeli lives the palestines do, which is their intention in the first place. Israel don't actively seek civilians, they target hamas etc...but unfortunately innocent palestinians do get killed.

Back