Coach Do you support the contract extension of Chris Scott

Do you support the 2 year extension of Chris Scott

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah Hah Hah

Your liberal definition of Close - Melb 19 - 11 destroyed Geel 6- 6

And dont kid yourself mate - that should have been 120-130 pt margin - but Melb easesd up

The YES brigade - one thing saves them - Joel Danger and Hawkins are still playing - in 3 years time they wont be - and alot of the other 30 plus players

The YES brigade - they think the Cats - will blissfully make the top 4 for the next 10 years - irrespective of whos on the list

They use terms like - we never rebuild - hah - what ignorance
I'd love to see this Yes brigade.
Most I know who support CS staying on, do not believe we will be top 4; that is what I believe as well.

The hawks just sacked a 4 time premiership coach cause they see him as past his use by date. We didn’t have the balls to.

The old i don’t agree with the result. So i will discount it and come up with reasons to suit my way of thinking. Cool.

I didn’t vote on the stupid poll and as has already been pointed out, the Bitch Demographic are far more inclined to vote precisely because they want change

Ummm just one thing with that pole. Support grew a whole 16% over one year.
Can you see anything wrong with that?
The club that is over 150 years old and grew 16% in one year.
Population growth is nowhere near that level.
Possibly GC and GWS with huge room for growth and a very low base. 16%?
Slightly possible but extremely improbable.
Do you really believe that is accurate? Truly?

Totally plausible.
Combo of making a GF, having a great 2020 season, the thought that 2021 would have been better for members accessing games, and recruiting JC

Absolutely a false premise.

A decision on a new coach experienced or otherwise is easier to make when it is made for you by the incumbent quitting.

222 out of 368 coaches in AFL history never coached in a final. That’s 60%.

259 out of 368 coaches in AFL history never won a final. That’s 70%

315 out of 368 coaches in AFL history or 85% never won a flag.

Those are the facts, as per catempire. Your Hardwick’s and Clarkson’s and Scott’s are in the minority. The overwhelming majority fail.

And yes this is about sacking because we either sack or extend. Rightly so he wasn’t going to allow himself to be in the last year of his contract. So the alternative to extending also matters here.

And you know this for a fact?

IF it is, then I'd be all for sacking him, wouldn't want a coach who virtually holds a club to ransom.

Totally plausible.
Combo of making a GF, having a great 2020 season, the thought that 2021 would have been better for members accessing games, and recruiting JC
I can see extra members for sure. Don't get me wrong.
I think we'll get more this year if we can go to the footy.
But overall support. As in new supporters now going for the club? 16%. That is a massive growth rate. Out of this world.
We'll be getting every Friday night game next year, and every non KP game we'll be at the G.

I can see extra members for sure. Don't get me wrong.
I think we'll get more this year if we can go to the footy.
But overall support. As in new supporters now going for the club? 16%. That is a massive growth rate. Out of this world.
I'm only referring to actual membership numbers, which reflects financial supporters.

Ummm just one thing with that pole. Support grew a whole 16% over one year.
Can you see anything wrong with that?
The club that is over 150 years old and grew 16% in one year.
Population growth is nowhere near that level.
Possibly GC and GWS with huge room for growth and a very low base. 16%?
Slightly possible but extremely improbable.
Do you really believe that is accurate? Truly?

Hillary was a 99% chance of winning too.

I didn’t vote on the stupid poll and as has already been pointed out, the b*tch Demographic are far more inclined to vote precisely because they want change

And there we go with the insults again. Why are the angry minority so angry?

The hawks just sacked a 4 time premiership coach cause they see him as past his use by date. We didn’t have the balls to.
And they’ve been ridiculed ever since doing it, and two clubs without a coach tried desperately to poach the man they were stupid enough to let go.

But good point :drunk:

And they’ve been ridiculed ever since doing it, and two clubs without a coach tried desperately to poach the man they were stupid enough to let go.

But good point :drunk:
You just said no board would do it. I just showed you one who did. Sorry i just made your point worthless.

And just so we are clear, i think it was dumb of them. He’s a 4 time premiership coach. Not a one timer, followed by 10 years of finals failure like scott.

I didn’t vote on the stupid poll and as has already been pointed out, the b*tch Demographic are far more inclined to vote precisely because they want change

Don't have to be a b***h for not wanting to extend his contract I wouldn't have thought.
Seems to me that the ones in favour of doing so are the ones getting the most abusive.

You just said no board would do it. I just showed you one who did. Sorry i just made your point worthless.

And just so we are clear, i think it was dumb of them. He’s a 4 time premiership coach. Not a one timer, followed by 10 years of finals failure like scott.
No sane board then, one’s without Crazy Jeff’s running it.

He claimed Clarkson should leave or be sacked at the start of the 2013 season.
And there we go with the insults again. Why are the angry minority so angry?
truly is odd that you think you’re the majority.

If the majority of fans wanted the coach out, clubs usually act because fan unrest leads to cancelled memberships, decreased merchandise sales and attendance.

They care about $$$ only and we’re all just a bank card number to them. It is merely a vocal minority

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No sane board then, one’s without Crazy Jeff’s running it.

He claimed Clarkson should leave or be sacked at the start of the 2013 season.

truly is odd that you think you’re the majority.

If the majority of fans wanted the coach out, clubs usually act because fan unrest leads to cancelled memberships, decreased merchandise sales and attendance.

They care about $$$ only and we’re all just a bank card number to them. It is merely a vocal minority

Just out of interest, what are your reasons for wanting his contracted extended?

Don't have to be a b***h for not wanting to extend his contract I wouldn't have thought.
Seems to me that the ones in favour of doing so are the ones getting the most abusive.

No you don’t need to be a bitch, I was referencing the people bitching about it. They will always be the most vocal in any such poll.

If a poll went on a website ‘should Kiss tour australia, I would wager that maybe one in 20 Australians are any sort of kiss fan. But the poll isn’t going to be 5 per cent yes and 95 per cent no is it. It’s driven by those who want the action to happen so all the people who want Kiss to tour will vote. The people who couldn’t care less or don’t have a strong opinion aren’t going to are they

Pollsters have been consistently wrong in recent years.
Just look at election results
What are you talking about, the polls predicted a Clinton presidency/Shorten Prime Ministership/rejection of Brexit result, and that all absolutely came to pass...

What are you talking about, the polls predicted a Clinton presidency/Shorten Prime Ministership/rejection of Brexit result, and that all absolutely came to pass...
Or gun control polls, also depend on the wording of the question.

Would you like the coach's contract extended or prefer to stick your head in a pot of boiling oil?

Or gun control polls, also depend on the wording of the question.

Would you like the coach's contract extended or prefer to stick your head in a pot of boiling oil?

The really cool thing around here now is that there are some who are so indignant about how poorly the club is being coached/run that they would definitely choose their own grisly death rather than another contract for the current coach.

Their fury apparently knows no bounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back