the_big_sav

Premiership Player
May 29, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Melbourne
round 6: sydney (here)- quietly confident about this game, a few swans under done and sore from last week and its down here. if we keep hall quiet or force him up the ground we are a big chance

round 7: essendon- llyod is ment to be out for a couple i think and he normally kicks 4-5 against us even if we win and we have had the wood over essendon from 2002 onwards

round 8: carlton- i would like to think we could beat carlton, fev will kick a minimum of 5 no matter the result so if we can keep him to that or less we will win

round 9: melbourne- only we would find a way to lose to a team without a win (they play port, dogs and wc away before us) but we should win this

round 10: wc (away)- very very tough but last year we only lost from a last quarter fade out so this will test whether our early preseason was worth it or not

round 11: st kilda- by round 11 most of their players will be back but i dont think they would risk all their tall backmen of injury against our short forward line and last year we only lost by 3 goals so not out of the question.

we are currently 2-3, do you think it would be unrealistic that we could be 6-5 or 5-6 at round 11 or am i dreaming?

Team Captain
Jul 7, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
round 6: sydney (here)- quietly confident about this game, a few swans under done and sore from last week and its down here. if we keep hall quiet or force him up the ground we are a big chance

round 7: essendon- llyod is ment to be out for a couple i think and he normally kicks 4-5 against us even if we win and we have had the wood over essendon from 2002 onwards

round 8: carlton- i would like to think we could beat carlton, fev will kick a minimum of 5 no matter the result so if we can keep him to that or less we will win

round 9: melbourne- only we would find a way to lose to a team without a win (they play port, dogs and wc away before us) but we should win this

round 10: wc (away)- very very tough but last year we only lost from a last quarter fade out so this will test whether our early preseason was worth it or not

round 11: st kilda- by round 11 most of their players will be back but i dont think they would risk all their tall backmen of injury against our short forward line and last year we only lost by 3 goals so not out of the question.

we are currently 2-3, do you think it would be unrealistic that we could be 6-5 or 5-6 at round 11 or am i dreaming?

Take it easy bro, let's worry about tonight.
We need to improve out of sight to do as you suggested. Can't see it happening.
Yes, I think you are dreaming.

Matt_TY

Club Legend
Jul 19, 2003
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Chelsea
Yeah, the Sydney win will go a long way towards getting the Roos some respect. Good thing too, they need some after all of this relocation rubbish. :thumbsu:

Power21

Premiership Player
Sep 14, 2004
SA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Detroit Red Wings
Yeah, the Sydney win will go a long way towards getting the Roos some respect. Good thing too, they need some after all of this relocation rubbish. :thumbsu:

Just showing the Gold Coast fans they can win a few games.

the_big_sav

Premiership Player
May 29, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Melbourne
[bump again]

melbourne west coast and saints

2 out of 3 on the cards
depending on how saints go against freo and geelong?

Back