Do you want to know, why we will win our next game(s)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi The Flying Belgian - I have been true to my word and will continue to be, but I crossed my fingers for this one. 😉

Should I McStay or Should I Go

Like the collection of songs good stuff
Ill be watching the game with my sons one a Lions supporter and one a tigers supporter

Hoping both sides get thru Friday night injury free , there's a premiership to be won and both sides are in good shape to give it a real crack

Will this game be something of a premiership decider ?
It has that smell about , a Lions win would be massive for the group and galvanise them further and be terrific momentum going into a prelim
A Tigers win gives Lynch more time to be right

Bring it on

Good luck guys you deserve to be where you are in honestly In awe how good you guys are and havnt even hit your peak exciting times for you all can see 3 or 4 flags in next 7 years for you guys

Good luck and enjoy the ride

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are LIONS.

Do you know what that means?

It means we don't fade off when we are are hunting. And we ARE hunting.

Nobody, no other team, can match our youth and our experience. We have the perfect mix, of hardness, and youth that just doesn't know they can be defeated.

WE ARE LIONS.

SAY IT WITH ME.....

LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS

From the Fitzroy Hotel to the Prince of Wales, or the Pineapple - WE ARE UNITED. AND WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS.

Nobody, NOBODY, can stop us.

Watch our game against the Tiges again - and you'll see a team of could be's, become MEN.

WE
ARE
LIONS

/peace, Snags out.

MODS - if we are gonna merge, can you make the title relevant to the PF please? And then delete this post :)

LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
:D

MODS - if we are gonna merge, can you make the title relevant to the PF please? And then delete this post :)

Your new title was for the grand final, not the prelim so I split the difference.

Your new title was for the grand final, not the prelim so I split the difference.

Copy that Chief :)

I am wanting us ALL to be hardcore, behind the Lions - and if this thread can be it, that would be cool.

I am, and remain, a LION.

LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS

:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back