Do your own supporters sh*t you up the wall?

Remove this Banner Ad

Every time I see you (and the avoca drover) post I think to myself "those poor campaigners, they're the only reasonable supporters of the lot"

Anyway, soon enough Richmond will go back to missing finals etc and most of the flog supporters will go missing in solidarity

2015 gold member chain for rfc first time member in '97 i think

we copped an absolute barreling from Carlton, Ess and Geelong especially between '95 to 2001 in finals, bombres were the most hostile group when they weren't winning

The old school North supporters are the best going around, but the new age inner city latte slurpers should have been all drowned at birth.

What makes you think you are any better then the new Age Norf fans ?

Least they support the club financially and buy memberships.

What makes you think you are any better then the new Age Norf fans ?

Intelligence & emotional resilience for starters.

I also have the biggest penis.

Wait for the big unveil, even your namesake took a while to come on. Big men need more game time to develop.
Good luck to young Samson. Hope he gets a game soon.

Being a regional area there's a lot of Geelong supporters that believe in sky news.

It's usually because country areas are poor and century old churches still stand where universities should be. But Geelong has had a Deakin for years. So I assume these ones are from the shithole intergenerational incest areas like colac/lismore and can't travel to the Geelong township.

The NBN also needed to be done properly. Like universities fibre would've never made its way out to the regions. The 4g disaster has given them early access to technology they're not ready for.

Last edited:
No, North supporters are very knowledgeable about football and only cheer/boo at appropriate times.

I can see how Richmond supporters would make you feel this way, as they are often emotional, and have little understanding of football.
shots fired!:eek:
Oh and for the record by and large I tend to find my fellow bombers here in the bay witty, sensible and generally chill dudes :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back