Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Excellent news :thumbsu:

Re-Signing-620x370-DocEd.jpg

THE Carlton Football Club is today delighted to announce that co-captain Sam Docherty and experienced midfielder Ed Curnow have put pen to paper on new deals.

Docherty has signed a one-year contract extension beyond next year that will see him in the Navy Blue until at least the end of 2021, while Curnow has signed a new one-year deal for next season.

I am shocked by this news

But seriously,

Doc - Can't wait to see him back in action. Can/will make us a much better team.

Ed - At SOME stage may get overtaken by younger, flashier talent. But we are not there yet. Until that day happens, please play him in the middle/tagging or nowhere.

I actually forgot how good Doc was. I have every thing crossed, fingers feet arms legs, that he still will be.

Wuh ….

Great news on both fronts.

Doc was never going elsewhere and it'll be great to see him back out there next year.

It's good to see Ed back in the midfield where he belongs. I strongly disagreed with him moving into the forward line this year, he's arguably currently our 2nd most important midfielder, and still has a place in there for the foreseeable future as the young group develops around him.

GenYBlue

Seeking #17
May 31, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Really great news.

I think Ed's a little stiff to not get 2 years though?

I'm not the list manager though and I think he knows what he's doing so all good :)

Back