Dockers autographed cards frame help

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 4, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
Which 25 to 30 players do you think best represent the first 20 years of the Fremantle Football Club?

Just celebrated 13 years since my wife and I first met it reminded me of the first birthday present she ever game me. Over 100 Dockers footy cards with about 30+ signed.

I was thinking of buying/getting some more and make it a frame of the first 20 years of the dockers (i.e. from 1995 to last year) so looking to get maybe another 10 or so from 2004 to 2015.

I'm going to get them framed but I thought it might be fun to get the Freo faithful on this board to help he pick who should make the frame. It's no so much a frame of the best Freo players ever but more who are the significant guys in our history. So to kill a bit of time int he off season and to see what others think I was going to get you guys to help me to pick who makes the framed picture.

Looking at doubles etc... there's 22 players ranging from 1995 to about 2003.

So far I've got (in no particular order):
Pav
Peter Bell
Paul Haselby

Spider Burton
Andrew Wills
Chris Bond
Shane Parker
Adam McPhee
Clive
Greg Harding
Jason Norrish
Des Headland
Leigh Brown
Dale Kickett
J Longmuir
Scott Chisholm
Steven O'Reilly
Ben Allan
Peter Mann

Trent Croad
Adrian Fletcher
Winston Abraham

The one's in bold are definitely getting a spot in the frame :)

Other guys who will get a spot in the frame but I haven't got their cards yet are:
Fyfey
McPharlin
Roger Hayden
Ryan Crowley
Michael Walters
Sandi
Shaun McManus
Tony Modra (if I can get one)
Michael Johnson
Ballas
SHill
Neale

I don't know exactly how many I'd have in the frame but I was looking at about 25 or so but I was an even spread across the years.

Who are the obvious ones that I'm missing? Who would you put in the frame? Cheers :)

Attachments

• 2016-11-13 14.48.56.jpg
    2016-11-13 14.48.56.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back