Not open for further replies.

freo_fan

Team Captain
Jul 7, 2000
WA, australia
Other Teams
FREMANTLE OF COURSE!
just out of curiosity,
how many dockers fans are there in bigfooty?
i want to know more about you
such as
member or not etc.
plus anything else you want to write what about.
biggrin.gif

well freo_fan you know all my info but i'll let everyone else know
age= 15
i am a cheersquad member as some of you may have gathered
i don't have a job but i am looking i go to sevenoaks senior college
i luv footy

Ok been a freo supporter since they first started and been to every painful game.

Cheersquad:Wouldnt be caught dead in those outfits (sorry freo_fan and Dockerbabe),i sit directly behind them.I do admire there courage though.

Occuptation:Currently a bum, but about to start uni second semester (This is my break)

Can finally start drinking at the footy.
Luv the footy and luv the freo crowds (eagles crowd those little rich boys have nothin on the freo crowd)
And of course I luv the occasionaly victory

[This message has been edited by sabre_ac (edited 23 February 2001).]

sabre
i don't know how you can have seen the uniforms this is my 4th season and well they thought it was time for a change and so i don't know how you could have seen the uniforms when half actually 3 quarters of the cheersquad haven't even seen them
wat i canm tell u is they r being made by rusell athletic they are big thick warm jackets purple green or red then i think we are getting shirts and caps and we can wear any pants we want
well thats wat i have been told so b4 sayin somin like that get ur facts straight

Originally posted by dockerbabe:
sabre
i don't know how you can have seen the uniforms this is my 4th season and well they thought it was time for a change and so i don't know how you could have seen the uniforms when half actually 3 quarters of the cheersquad haven't even seen them
wat i canm tell u is they r being made by rusell athletic they are big thick warm jackets purple green or red then i think we are getting shirts and caps and we can wear any pants we want
well thats wat i have been told so b4 sayin somin like that get ur facts straight
Your talking about this year right.Well i havent been to a dockers home game this year in the regular season,so your right I wouldnt know.I can only comment on last year like I did.So get your facts straight.

Purple cloths are always a big no no.
Purple overalls (however its spelt) are another thing all together

Hey im still a supporter so dont get so cut.

KEEP YOUR COOL GUYS! =)
well im an almost 16 yr old
not in the cheersquad
love any sport, specially footy
and yeah, thats about it!
oh yeah, i go to kalamunda senior high
dockerbabe used to go there to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back