Dockers in London

Remove this Banner Ad

Yato

Senior List
Mar 27, 2006
AFL Club
Fremantle
I recently moved to the UK and have only just realised that it may not be so easy to watch my team anymore. So a few questions;
1. Any way to watch the Dockers on TV?
2. Any pubs show the game?
It will be an exciting year and I don't want to miss too much.
Thanks

I've signed up for a digital membership with Freo. Supposed to be able to get access to watchafl.com.au as well but I haven't got my login information so not sure if there are any differences.

I've signed up for a digital membership with Freo. Supposed to be able to get access to watchafl.com.au as well but I haven't got my login information so not sure if there are any differences.
I got my info in an email today. Yours can't be far away.

Thanks... wish I moved to the UK earlier and missed all of last year.
As bad as the footy was, you'll regret making that statement eventually.

How are the 16 hours of night treating ya?
I see the current London temp (7.50am, 19/1/17) is a toasty -5 celsius.:snowman:

As bad as the footy was, you'll regret making that statement eventually.

How are the 16 hours of night treating ya?
I see the current London temp (7.50am, 19/1/17) is a toasty -5 celsius.:snowman:

Don't rub it in! At least the house is a lovely and constant 21 celsius

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who am I kidding? I'd drink Swan Draught in a pub in Watford if it meant living anywhere near London.

The Walkie sometimes shows games - game of the week sort of stuff. Otherwise just get the digital certificate.

Those 9.30am games on a Saturday or Sunday morning hung over are ideal to ease you into the day...

Friday night games are the worst - work productivity that day is pretty much zero.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back