1. Love your trade? Show us how to be crowned Home Timber & Hardware Tradie of The Year and WIN a Holden Colorado. Enter at homehardware.com.au

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Player Unknown's Battlegrounds Forum Thread
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

Opinion Dockers Supercoach & Fantasy Footy Discussion 2017

Discussion in 'Fremantle' started by Allikat, Mar 5, 2017.

Put it out there
  1. The Lemon

    The Lemon Brownlow Medallist

    Hawthorn
    Other teams:
    Hell
    Joined:
    Sep 07
    Posts:
    11,012
    Location:
    Starting from the bottom
    Is Sandi any chance to return by round 16/17?
     

    (Log in to remove this ad.)

  2. freo_leo29

    freo_leo29 Club Legend

    Fremantle
    Other teams:
    East Fremantle
    Joined:
    Oct 10
    Posts:
    2,716
    Location:
    Perth
    He will probably be named and a chance to return this weekend, would say its 95% chance he is back by round 16 5% being the doomsday scenario of a reinjury at training
     
    The Lemon likes this.
  3. The Lemon

    The Lemon Brownlow Medallist

    Hawthorn
    Other teams:
    Hell
    Joined:
    Sep 07
    Posts:
    11,012
    Location:
    Starting from the bottom
    Thanks!
     
  4. Whiskers

    Whiskers Premiership Player

    Geelong
    Other teams:
    Joined:
    Oct 06
    Posts:
    4,348
    Location:
    Melbourne
    Ryan plays this week yeah? How long can he hold his spot?
     
  5. freo_leo29

    freo_leo29 Club Legend

    Fremantle
    Other teams:
    East Fremantle
    Joined:
    Oct 10
    Posts:
    2,716
    Location:
    Perth
    Looks as though we are fast tracking him as we need better kicks from the back half, would expect him to get atleast another 3 weeks to prove himself, plays well in them and lock him in for the year.
     
  6. samFFC

    samFFC Premiership Player

    Fremantle
    Other teams:
    Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
    Joined:
    Jul 13
    Posts:
    4,489
    I would be very disappointed if we dropped him this year.
     
  7. tora tora tora

    tora tora tora Club Legend

    Richmond
    Other teams:
    Abers
    Joined:
    Jul 08
    Posts:
    2,689
    Location:
    fnc
    How many weeks for Fyfe? Dr Google says 4-6 weeks for bruised sternum!
    Ouch for him. And probably time to time to trade him if that's the case
     
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  8. Righteo

    Righteo Purple Campaigner

    Fremantle
    Other teams:
    Boston Celtics
    Joined:
    Apr 10
    Posts:
    27,244
    Location:
    West
    what a ******* idiotic comment
     
  9. freo_leo29

    freo_leo29 Club Legend

    Fremantle
    Other teams:
    East Fremantle
    Joined:
    Oct 10
    Posts:
    2,716
    Location:
    Perth
    I would think they mean trade as in DT/supercoach trading since this is the DT/SC thread
    Don't think that long, apparently been playing with it for a few weeks anyway so would be 3-4 weeks into it atleast
     
    tora tora tora likes this.
  10. tora tora tora

    tora tora tora Club Legend

    Richmond
    Other teams:
    Abers
    Joined:
    Jul 08
    Posts:
    2,689
    Location:
    fnc
    Cheers for that... I will try to trade him.
     
    SC fish likes this.
  11. happy_eagle

    happy_eagle Brownlow Medallist

    West Coast
    Other teams:
    Joined:
    Mar 07
    Posts:
    17,531
    What are the thoughts RE job security for Brennan Cox
    Had a good game on the weekend I thought, chance he might be given an extended run ?
     

    (Log in to remove this ad.)

  12. Kunna17

    Kunna17 Club Legend

    Fremantle
    Other teams:
    Joined:
    Oct 12
    Posts:
    1,993
    It's pretty tough to say really. ATM I'd say he's the best performing tall forward in the team ... over both Kersten and McCarthy.
    But I think he's likely to get less support than them, so if he doesn't keep performing he'll probably be sent back to the 2's.

    It is a tough one but I'd guess he'll stick in the squad for long enough that you'll be able to make a profit off him for your team.
     
    SC fish likes this.
  13. Boris the Contradiction

    Boris the Contradiction Premiership Player

    Collingwood
    Other teams:
    Joined:
    Mar 08
    Posts:
    3,254
    Location:
    Melbourne
    What are your thoughts on Walters for SC? His last 7 or so games have been excellent except for one score in the 40s. Seems to be making a run to be one of the best SC forwards for the second half of the year.
     
  14. freo_leo29

    freo_leo29 Club Legend

    Fremantle
    Other teams:
    East Fremantle
    Joined:
    Oct 10
    Posts:
    2,716
    Location:
    Perth
    it all equates to midfield time, Ballas coming back should mean he stays more in the mids too, Rotating with Fyfe/Mundy as the mid/forward role

    Problem is that it's hard to predict whether he will be able to continue on as a mid for lengthy periods
     
  15. EyeloveRichmond

    EyeloveRichmond Team Captain

    Richmond
    Other teams:
    Joined:
    Mar 12
    Posts:
    307
    Hi all. Just asking anyone on their opinions of Darcy's job security? Played a very nice game against the Saints. Do you think he will get a good run at it? Thanks in advance.
     
  16. samFFC

    samFFC Premiership Player

    Fremantle
    Other teams:
    Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
    Joined:
    Jul 13
    Posts:
    4,489
    Would be very upset if he didn't.
    Some are thinking Griffin may be back as back-up Ruck but I suspect (and hope) that will be provided by Johnson, Cox and others rotating through.
    Either way Darcy stays in, just might impact his scoring a bit.
     
    SC fish likes this.
  17. EyeloveRichmond

    EyeloveRichmond Team Captain

    Richmond
    Other teams:
    Joined:
    Mar 12
    Posts:
    307
    samFFC likes this.
  18. happy_eagle

    happy_eagle Brownlow Medallist

    West Coast
    Other teams:
    Joined:
    Mar 07
    Posts:
    17,531
    Is Deluca likely to come back into the side after recovering from injury, or will he need to earn a spot back via Peel ?
     
  19. Chronz

    Chronz Norm Smith Medallist

    Collingwood
    Other teams:
    Joined:
    Feb 11
    Posts:
    5,006
    Why is Neale constantly benched? He only seems to get 60 to 70% gametime as of late and have NFI why Lyon is doing this. Plz explain.
     
  20. freo_leo29

    freo_leo29 Club Legend

    Fremantle
    Other teams:
    East Fremantle
    Joined:
    Oct 10
    Posts:
    2,716
    Location:
    Perth
    could be carrying a niggle or possibly getting more midfield time into youngsters. Walters midfield time could also cause him to have less midfield time/time on field
     
  21. Allikat

    Allikat Moderator

    Fremantle
    Other teams:
    Roys SFA, #VagGang
    Joined:
    May 14
    Posts:
    15,746
    Location:
    at the footy
    I don't think he's 100% fit