Opinion Dockers Supercoach & Fantasy Footy Discussion 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone putting their cohones on the chopping block and chancing Tabs to have a breakout ?
The problem with this is that even if he does have a breakout year, the best key forwards struggle for consistency in these games. If tabs plays a good 'bad game' (ie, his bad weeks aren't that bad) hes probably not going to score well. (Might be halving contests where hes outnumbered and etc.)

Would take some giant cohones to go for it.

Hmm I don't think I'm in it on the SC website. Can't find DM code. If it's full don't stress. If not i'll happily join!

I was keeping track of it pretty closely and we had the 18 for the league and you were next in line.

I was hoping to get two leagues going this season but I didn't get enough interest. Hopefully next season we can do it.

Walters worth the pick over Toby Greene ? I already have neale Fyfe brayshaw and Banfield, seems to many freo players :/

Walters worth the pick over Toby Greene ? I already have neale Fyfe brayshaw and Banfield, seems to many freo players :/
It's hard to get a good balance isn't it!
I forced myself to pick EITHER fyfe/neale, not both which helped a bit. Banfield and Brayshaw everybody has so no harm done.

Walters is one that I had for ages and today decided to go for Billings instead, but I'm only really doing that in an attempt to not be 'biased'. I think if you feel you have too many Freo boys, Walters is the most likely one to 'dissapoint' in a sense as Neale + Fyfe are pretty well guaranteed to do well most weeks and others are rookies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your mate LDU is really tearing it up with 6 disposals and a tackle at 3qrt time must be a shoe in for the rising star at this point
It's only round one and you have a really young squad things could easily turn aroun.
Couple of questions. Where did Tabs play and how did he go
How did Alex Pearce go in his comeback game
What was Fyfes time on ground and how much time did he spend forward

Hey guys, I didn't get to watch you guys on the weekend. Did Walters get much midfield time??

Wilson worth dropping in draft league?
Looks like Ryan is the go too out of defence.

Supercoach? Yeah Ryan should score better even just through intercept marking

Hey guys, I didn't get to watch you guys on the weekend. Did Walters get much midfield time??

Yep, he was in the mid far more than up forward, we just played awful and our midfield was largely bypassed, I'd back them all to improve especially if Walters can keep his tackle numbers up

Hey all, what is Crowden's job security like? Is likely that Crowden, Banfield and Brayshaw will all continue to play in the same team?
He tackles like a maniac and leads our pressure stats. Can also kick. No doubt Ross loves him.

I'd say he will most likely get dropped or rested at some stage but pretty hard to know when. If he keeps playing like he did last week he'll be in for a while IMO.

Re: playing them all - I think a decent chunk of young players will continue to get games. Expect job security to revolve around performance and effort.

Will be Looking at upgrades in a few weeks. Lachine Neale advice would be appreciated. Any reason why he's not scoring so well? Might look to get him in if he can turn it around a bit.
Is this for supercoach or dreamteam? He had a bit of a limited pre-season, but still seems to be finding the ball a fair bit. Disposal efficiency is down, which to me is a result of often having no bail out kick available, I'd say as our structure sorts out a bit, his efficiency will increase. The last 2 games he's also missed a couple of goals I'd expect him to kick, which would really help his scoring out.

He'll come good, but it is worth noting that with Fyfe hitting form, he really is the gun clearance player/Sandi's main target, which doesn't help Neale (although that's been happening all season and his scores will likely improve from here.)

Hi all, What does Duman's job security look like for the next few weeks? Is there an injury that led to him getting selected and he will be dropped soon, or is he just playing good footy and forced selection. I am wondering because we have mutual friends and am curious, but didn't have the chance to watch the Freo game this week.

Any responses would be much appreciated.

Hi all, What does Duman's job security look like for the next few weeks? Is there an injury that led to him getting selected and he will be dropped soon, or is he just playing good footy and forced selection. I am wondering because we have mutual friends and am curious, but didn't have the chance to watch the Freo game this week.

Any responses would be much appreciated.
He came in to give Johnno a rest who is now back.

I don't think any of us really know what his JS is like. He played well which doesn't hurt but it is our most competitive part of the field.

He came in to give Johnno a rest who is now back.

I don't think any of us really know what his JS is like. He played well which doesn't hurt but it is our most competitive part of the field.
exactly this. Job Security doesn't really seem great, but I think the clubs shown if you play well, they're willing to keep you in the side. If he doesn't play this week then his securitys quite low really.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back