Opinion Dockers Supercoach & Fantasy Footy Discussion 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Could someone who does both Fantasy and Supercoach please explain the difference between the two during the bye rounds.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not much really.

Best 18 on field in both cases. You can have emergencies but can only have one on each line.

Three trades maximum per week.

For SuperCoach the rolling lockout includes all players on their bye as playing the last game so you can sub them in at any point over the weekend prior to the last game.

Who do you guys think will stay in the team longer; Giro or Apeness?
What does Apeness' scoring look like with Sandi back?
Cheers.
If Apeness stays in he'll probably spend a bit of time in the ruck but more than likely 70% forward. Not sold on his job security as Tabs and Darcy could both be replacing him after the bye (And Strnadica is playing ok for Peel in the same role as well) OR we could easily go back to the 1 ruck system.
Giro is probably going to be the better, or at least more consistent scorer. Is a crazy good endurance athlete and more than likely gets a go around the ball for stages during games. He's competing with Ballas/Matera/Switowski/Crowden for a spot atm, and I'd say max 3 of them play, as opposed to Apeness who is competing for only 1 spot.

I'd be taking Giro out of the two but tbh, not sold on either of them as relevant options.

Hey guys, anyone have mail on Neale? Heard he was sore but trained during the week?

Gday guys, is Jones a likely out once Sandi returns? Or can they play together, or is Apeness better suited as the forward-ruck to relieve Sandi?

Would love a ruck rookie to pop up as insurance for Stef + Gawn

Will keep an eye out on Giro too, been bugger all midfield rookies this year, it's great that Ross is giving the kids a go and a consistent source of rookie options for us :)

Gday guys, is Jones a likely out once Sandi returns? Or can they play together, or is Apeness better suited as the forward-ruck to relieve Sandi?

Would love a ruck rookie to pop up as insurance for Stef + Gawn

Will keep an eye out on Giro too, been bugger all midfield rookies this year, it's great that Ross is giving the kids a go and a consistent source of rookie options for us :)
We are only guessing but I'd say Apeness is more likely to hold than Jones when Sandi comes back but possibly neither.

FWIW I disagree. Apeness is the downgrade of the 2.
Tbh I think i've changed my viewpoint to this. Haven't actually had a look at either, though I didn't consider their positions when making an earlier assessment.
If Giros mid and Apeness is Ruck, Ape is a fair way ahead.
If they're both Forwards then I'd take giro.
Hard to compare different positions though and I still wouldn't be entertaining either that seriously.

what role does nyhuis play?

also any update on bhill
Hill is Tba , I would forget about him from a fantasy perspective , He does take time to find his form normally after a long break ,Nyhuis played an accountable role last week on Betts . He will never be the Luke Ryan , Jake Lloyd , Kade Simpson , etc type of rebounding back man that score the 100's every week.

Tbh I think i've changed my viewpoint to this. Haven't actually had a look at either, though I didn't consider their positions when making an earlier assessment.
If Giros mid and Apeness is Ruck, Ape is a fair way ahead.
If they're both Forwards then I'd take giro.
Hard to compare different positions though and I still wouldn't be entertaining either that seriously.
I think some people are now looking at Freo players as viable downgrade options because of perceived job security , Apeness is safe for a while because he is most threatened by Tabener .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Try to imagine a a worse start to your Supercoach week than this , You Have Macrea and Mclean playing for you on Thursday night two consistently high scoring premiums , We know what happened there . Your Opponent has Ollie Wines with the VC on him scores 157 taking the loophole 314 , and you lose by less than 50 Doh!!

Hey guys just wondering how Luke Ryan suddenly improved so much in scoring in the last 6 weeks or so?

Has his role changed or is he just having better form since about round 8? And is he likely to continue his current role for the reason of the season?

Thanks guys

Hey guys just wondering how Luke Ryan suddenly improved so much in scoring in the last 6 weeks or so?

Has his role changed or is he just having better form since about round 8? And is he likely to continue his current role for the reason of the season?

Thanks guys
Role hasn't changed IMO, he is just playing more consistently. The whole team seems to score a LOT more when we win and SFA when we get smashed (ie every away game not against Carlton).

6/9 at OO with Melbourne, Essendon and Geelong on the road. Could maintain it.

Role hasn't changed IMO, he is just playing more consistently. The whole team seems to score a LOT more when we win and SFA when we get smashed (ie every away game not against Carlton).

6/9 at OO with Melbourne, Essendon and Geelong on the road. Could maintain it.
Thanks for this, so is he ur main rebounder, is he taking kick ins too?

Thanks guys
Luke is a better prospect in SC than AFL fantasy , Consistently scores higher there .He is a lock B6 for me in SC

Luke is a better prospect in SC than AFL fantasy , Consistently scores higher there .He is a lock B6 for me in SC
How do you see Bradley hill returning, Stephen hill going down back and walters back from suspension affect him?

How do you see Bradley hill returning, Stephen hill going down back and walters back from suspension affect him?

Not sure about Brad as he has been out for a while. Walters no impact.

Steve has been down back most of season - he more influences scoring of guys like Wilson as they share the ball movement from back half, also with Ryan and Blakely.

But Ryan may scoring is from marking , so especially helpful for SC.
Depending on if he gets more +6 this week may be worth a try at AF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back