Thread starter Moderator #1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

samFFC

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
Fyfe for SC? Hard to pick given lack of pre-season but the draw looks good for him to go huge.

Brayshaw a good pick for those who have the inclination / guts.

Thinking I’ll start with Walters in AF.

AFL Club
Fremantle
Thoughts on starting Darcy (Supercoach), Not really any appealing way to go about rucks this year and with the potential downgrade to Mumford once he's back (If Darcy struggles and Mummy looks good in 1st/2nd game) doesn't seem like to much of a gamble.
Ideally I know I'd pay a higher penny and grab someone less 'risky' but with Sandi out and it being such a reach to go the Gawn/Grundy combo I've just started considering him.

Allikat

Aunty Allikat
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Roys, Melb Stars, Gryffindor
Thread starter Moderator #5
Fyfe for SC? Hard to pick given lack of pre-season but the draw looks good for him to go huge.

Brayshaw a good pick for those who have the inclination / guts.

Thinking I’ll start with Walters in AF.
How expensive is Fyfe? I'd expect him to have a bloody big year, and I'd assume he's one of the cheaper premium players.

Thoughts on starting Darcy (Supercoach), Not really any appealing way to go about rucks this year and with the potential downgrade to Mumford once he's back (If Darcy struggles and Mummy looks good in 1st/2nd game) doesn't seem like to much of a gamble.
Ideally I know I'd pay a higher penny and grab someone less 'risky' but with Sandi out and it being such a reach to go the Gawn/Grundy combo I've just started considering him.
I'd wait to see if he's lining up round 1 first.

samFFC

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
I wanna start with Andy (Fantasy) but he's an awkward price.. Alot more inclined to do so in RDT and SC
Awkward price given Liberatore, Miles etc. but still great value!

How expensive is Fyfe? I'd expect him to have a bloody big year, and I'd assume he's one of the cheaper premium players.

I'd wait to see if he's lining up round 1 first.
Fyfe is similarly priced to Kelly, Oliver, and about 30-50k less than Cripps, Dangerfield.

Joao

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Whose likely to fill the space vacated by neale?

Someone likely to increase they're average significantly or be just spread around?
Below is correct. I'll be surprised if Andy doesn't improve to 20-25 possessions a game. He is also good for 3-6 marks and tackles per game.
Andy Brayshaw is the man

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wayToGo_

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hey guys no bewley even in the emergencies?! is he your 27th/28th player in selection and when do u guys expect him to play?
Really impressive in preseason training but didn't show much in the intraclub, nor Peel, nor at JLT. Once he settles in (and shows something at Peel) he'll be under consideration. Seeing Shultz get a debut should motivate him plenty.

Top Bottom