Dockers Supercoach & Fantasy Footy Discussion 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Thoughts on starting Darcy (Supercoach), Not really any appealing way to go about rucks this year and with the potential downgrade to Mumford once he's back (If Darcy struggles and Mummy looks good in 1st/2nd game) doesn't seem like to much of a gamble.
Ideally I know I'd pay a higher penny and grab someone less 'risky' but with Sandi out and it being such a reach to go the Gawn/Grundy combo I've just started considering him.

Fyfe for SC? Hard to pick given lack of pre-season but the draw looks good for him to go huge.

Brayshaw a good pick for those who have the inclination / guts.

Thinking I’ll start with Walters in AF.
How expensive is Fyfe? I'd expect him to have a bloody big year, and I'd assume he's one of the cheaper premium players.

Thoughts on starting Darcy (Supercoach), Not really any appealing way to go about rucks this year and with the potential downgrade to Mumford once he's back (If Darcy struggles and Mummy looks good in 1st/2nd game) doesn't seem like to much of a gamble.
Ideally I know I'd pay a higher penny and grab someone less 'risky' but with Sandi out and it being such a reach to go the Gawn/Grundy combo I've just started considering him.
I'd wait to see if he's lining up round 1 first.

I wanna start with Andy (Fantasy) but he's an awkward price.. Alot more inclined to do so in RDT and SC

Awkward price given Liberatore, Miles etc. but still great value!

How expensive is Fyfe? I'd expect him to have a bloody big year, and I'd assume he's one of the cheaper premium players.

I'd wait to see if he's lining up round 1 first.

Fyfe is similarly priced to Kelly, Oliver, and about 30-50k less than Cripps, Dangerfield.

Whose likely to fill the space vacated by neale?

Someone likely to increase they're average significantly or be just spread around?
Below is correct. I'll be surprised if Andy doesn't improve to 20-25 possessions a game. He is also good for 3-6 marks and tackles per game.
Andy Brayshaw is the man

Hey guys no bewley even in the emergencies?! is he your 27th/28th player in selection and when do u guys expect him to play?

Hey guys no bewley even in the emergencies?! is he your 27th/28th player in selection and when do u guys expect him to play?
Really impressive in preseason training but didn't show much in the intraclub, nor Peel, nor at JLT. Once he settles in (and shows something at Peel) he'll be under consideration. Seeing Shultz get a debut should motivate him plenty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh im holding.. Also have Mundy as POD fwd and captained Seb Ross.. quality start for me.

Gday guys, I see Lobb is scoring consistently well in Supercoach, even though he hasn't set the world on fire yet, but his scores are quite respectable and would take a bad forward rookie off the field

Can we see a 85-90 average from him this year?

I'm thinking if there's a bit of forward carnage this week like Setterfield suspended, then Drew/Parker rested etc, I'll be having to bring a bargain forward in and only Lobb and Marshall appeal for me as I've only got 451k to spend on a forward

Marshall from St Kilda might very well outscore him, but Lobb has the vital DPP, so if Grundy/Gawn go down then I don't have to trade them out

If I had 475k then I'd bring Daniel in, alas I don't

Will Lobb continue to get solid ruck minutes? Or will he be mainly forward once you get a few back?

Gday guys, I see Lobb is scoring consistently well in Supercoach, even though he hasn't set the world on fire yet, but his scores are quite respectable and would take a bad forward rookie off the field

Can we see a 85-90 average from him this year?

I'm thinking if there's a bit of forward carnage this week like Setterfield suspended, then Drew/Parker rested etc, I'll be having to bring a bargain forward in and only Lobb and Marshall appeal for me as I've only got 451k to spend on a forward

Marshall from St Kilda might very well outscore him, but Lobb has the vital DPP, so if Grundy/Gawn go down then I don't have to trade them out

If I had 475k then I'd bring Daniel in, alas I don't

Will Lobb continue to get solid ruck minutes? Or will he be mainly forward once you get a few back?
I think Lobb will continue as is when he is main ruck. The issue is if Darcy or (however unlikely), Sandi come back in.

When are Sandi and Darcy expected back?
Darcy is available just not being selected. I think that is mostly to do with the fact that we have to play Tabs, Cam, Hogan and Lobb (since two a new recruits and the other two are in form). If any of that changes then Darcy may come in and Lobb may go back predominantly forward. Can't predict that at this stage.

Sandi I have accepted, is unlikely to ever play for us again. After the bye at best.

Darcy is available just not being selected. I think that is mostly to do with the fact that we have to play Tabs, Cam, Hogan and Lobb (since two a new recruits and the other two are in form). If any of that changes then Darcy may come in and Lobb may go back predominantly forward. Can't predict that at this stage.

Sandi I have accepted, is unlikely to ever play for us again. After the bye at best.
So it seems Lobb is your number one right now then

Interesting

I guess that changes if a tall gets injured though, but that's good to know

Perhaps he'll outscore Lycett (the other RF option who's more expensive)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back