Analysis Dockers Supercoach/Fantasy Q&A

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn't think so. A couple of home finals at stake. Watch out for it in the last round if we are clear on top.

Will Fyfe be back for the Derby?

Holding him in DT as I have bench cover in Mitch Wallis, but in SC I can't see myself holding him for much longer, too many points missed out on as I'm using Ziebell as bench cover at the moment there (30-50 points less per week) and I only have 1 trade left/21k left.

Will Fyfe be back for the Derby?

Holding him in DT as I have bench cover in Mitch Wallis, but in SC I can't see myself holding him for much longer, too many points missed out on as I'm using Ziebell as bench cover at the moment there (30-50 points less per week) and I only have 1 trade left/21k left.

I think so, but not 100% sure. He has trained this week a bit,so I would be 80% sure he will play in the derby.

Anyone know how bad Mundy's ankle is? I'll be shattered is he's out for the first DT final.. been amazing all year

No idea, and you probably won't know if he is playing until Sunday.

He did train Wednesday, and he is expected to train tomorrow.

Will Clancee get a gig in coming weeks? Have him as a floating sub & thought if you get the derby win Rossy may start to rest a few, giving him an open.

His form's tailed off in last 3rd of season.

We have a few injuries, but no idea if he will be included. Just wait and check the teams.

Thankyou Barlow for almost costing me my 1st final. Lucky my other 21 all pulled their weight.

Surely a chance to be dropped this week?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So is there anything actually wrong with Mundy??

Been wanting to bring him in but week after week I hear whispers/rumours of him getting scans or about to get rested, etc.. and yet he goes out there and kills it.

Surely will play the last 2 games with you guys needing to find winning form leading into finals right? Crucial player.

So is there anything actually wrong with Mundy??

Been wanting to bring him in but week after week I hear whispers/rumours of him getting scans or about to get rested, etc.. and yet he goes out there and kills it.

Surely will play the last 2 games with you guys needing to find winning form leading into finals right? Crucial player.
Don't bring him in now.

Good chance of a rest in 1 of the next 2 week's. Fyi- he is pretty much fully fit.

De Boer has been scoring really well lately. I've picked him up for my ultimate footy grand final with all of my rested player carnage, do you think he is likely to be one of the Dockers top scorers this round? Has he / will he play more midfield this week with all of your other outs? Little bit worried if he plays pure forward that he might not see enough of it. Thanks!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back