Dockers V Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

RacerX

All Australian
Mar 25, 2001
Myaree
Other Teams
Fremantle Dockers
Anyone out there got a good feeling about this game? A quick look at the ladder and you'd think this would be our best chance for a win anytime soon.

We will have trouble with Spider and Hall - we've had problems all season with big tall marking type players. I wonder who Ben will play on them?

Dirty Harry and Gale have gone to Saints as well haven't they. Our fortune so far suggests these two will bob up and play better than they ever did for freo.

On the other hand a few of the Saints best players are out.

Anyone game enough to pick freo?

This game is impossible to pick. My head says St Kilda but my heart says Freo.

I really have no idea if we will win, but lets hope we do. If we don't win this week I can see us getting close to no wins for the season.

RacerX much as I love the Dockers and want them to win I seriously can not see them winning a game for the season.
We have gone nowhere since Allan took over.I know it is only two weeks and I am not panning him,but nothing has changed.The same players are still making the same mistakes week in and week out.
I believe the signs for the club are good for the future if we can keep players likePavlich,Brown,Shipp,McPhee and some of the other kids but we must as a priority get some quality experienced big men to show these kids the way.Longmuir is doing a good job but is wearing out even now and the season is only half way over.

Originally posted by anchor man
RacerX much as I love the Dockers and want them to win I seriously can not see them winning a game for the season.

I reckon we will get thumped because when we go into the game with the smallest chance of winning, we lose. Its a simple fact (the geelong game) and i would LOVE them to prove me wrong but.......i doubt it.

it's only a game

how bloody depressing are you lot. you've only had a few lousy years in the wilderness, ha. the saints didn't win a game in their first 3 seasons, i didn't see them play a final for the first 20 years of barracking for them and have seen them collect 9 wooden spoons. when the good times come for your lot, and they will eventually don't forget these times and how tough it's been because it will make the celebrations that much sweeter knowing that you stuck through the tough times. well that's what i tell myself anyway. ;)

now back to matters at hand, who will win the battle for the priority draft picks. which club will show a complete lack of fight and desperation, which club want's those priority picks more. all will be revealed in perhaps one of the most inconsequential games in afl history saturday night. you're mob are about where we were last year, no coach, lack of team cohesion, confidence levels of 0 topped off by a few injuries. even though we have only won 2 games this year i believe our brand of football has gradually got better as the season has progressed. if it wasn't for all the injuries we probably would have won more games. big bad bustling bazza to kick a lazy 10, harvey to collect 48 possesions, spider to dominate the ruck and kick goals and dirty harry callahan to knock ding dong bell clean out of the park.

saints to finally win against your mob by 49 points.

good luck, the best team will win.

Why cant we beat them??

Then again I have said that in every game we have played.

Our midfield looks strong with Burke out of there line up.
Sure spider will be on top in he ruck but our in and under brigade looks far stronger.

Our forward line may have some problems, but that siad they arnt that strong up forward either.
Its at our home ground and we always seem to lift a gear or 2 at home so I strongly believe that this is the game we can win.

Re: it's only a game

Originally posted by StrengthThroughLoyalty
how bloody depressing are you lot. you've only had a few lousy years in the wilderness, ha. the saints didn't win a game in their first 3 seasons, i didn't see them play a final for the first 20 years of barracking for them and have seen them collect 9 wooden spoons. when the good times come for your lot, and they will eventually don't forget these times and how tough it's been because it will make the celebrations that much sweeter knowing that you stuck through the tough times. well that's what i tell myself anyway. ;)

we are a bunch of whiners if we love our team we will stop being all depressed about the losses and be happy when the good times come just think how good it will feel when we do get our first win this season since we have waited so long
so every one heads up don't be all depressed the team needs us supporters there for them supporting them especially to celebrate when we get that win

and i will always tip freo because i love them and i don't care what anyone says i think we can win well i'm hoping we win

Remove this Banner Ad

Back