Preview Dockers vs Crows Round 3 Friday 29th March 4:20pm Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually didn't know Salim had passed, I generally take a break from bigfooty over the off season which is when it was posted.

Met him a few times in Subi prior to games, 2015 was a standout year when then great GilGriffin landed down under and we had the biggest Freo BigFooty gathering since the 2013 GF.

Absolutely gutted, hope he enjoys the view when Jackson kicks an after the siren goal for our first premiership flag.
I had no idea either :( I also met him in 2013. It's so sad he never got to experience a GF win.

Nathan Schmook on afl.com.au

The Dockers have no fresh injury issues out of round two and have momentum at 2-0, meaning the team should be unchanged against Adelaide on Friday night. There was brief concern around Nat Fyfe, who was substituted against North Melbourne and mentioned some back soreness, but the Dockers have declared he will be ready to go on Friday night. Should anything change with availability, starting substitute Jaeger O'Meara or midfielders Neil Erasmus and Will Brodie are likely options on standby. Draftee Cooper Simpson is also on the edge of selection and would be a damaging substitute option with his pace and kicking. – Nathan Schmook

R2 sub: Jaeger O'Meara (replaced Nat Fyfe)

After an 0-2 start to the season, the Crows may well decide that Friday night's clash against an undefeated Fremantle is one that requires change. Wingman Lachlan Sholl hit round one in form but was dropped last week. If the Crows need more run, he is an option after using the ball well in a SANFL trial game. Playing Jake Soligo around the ball more as part of some midfield changes could be considered after a lot of his disposals against Geelong were won in the defensive half and outside the contest, opening a spot for an outside runner. Selecting prized draftee Daniel Curtin for a hometown debut or playing defender/wingman Luke Nankervis are other options. – Nathan Schmook

R2 sub: Ned McHenry (replaced Sam Berry)

I'm pretty sure it was me calling it the pill.

I also like to describe a player who gets tackled then let's the ball drop as having "hatched it." Sometimes I yell that "he's laid (layed?) an egg umpire!"

I also like to say "Matt Rowell" to Mrs Clifton in a sexy way. She might text me a love heart and I'll reply with Matt Rowell and she knows what I mean.

Also like calling Jack Higgins piggy. Is that just me, I think he looks like he's from Lord of the flies.

Alex witherden is known as fat face in our household and Tom Hawkins/Tom Lynch's pronouns are Big Dumb.
I refer to Eric Hipwood as Edgar, let me know if you can figure that one out!

I'm not a member due to being fifo and almost never getting to see games live. But yes when I've been able to attend a game i always hear it.
Get a 3 game membership and you choose the games you go to. By the cheapest seat and then sit in the expensive ones. 😜

I don't know what you mean by "at the minute" but feel guilty thataybe I unconsciously do. I feel self conscious when Mrs Clifton points out how often I use the word "like." You know, like a valley girl.

It grinds my gears when they say early doors. I've looked it up and it's acceptable but I still don't like it.

if you say "versiing" I will correct you whilst being mad that over time so many idiots keep saying it and language will evolve to make it an acceptable term.
when they say versing I ask if they are reciting poetry to each other

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I'm pretty good with 90s movies but this has me stumped. My brain is just....what about Edgar Scissorhands....no that's Edward..........what about Edgar Scissorhands.....we've been over this brain, it's Edward Scissorhands
Here's a hint that will give it away, type the name into the gif search

Men in black? You're going to have to explain it to me.
men in black smile GIF

Attachments

• red-skull-mcu-(1).jpg
    red-skull-mcu-(1).jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 40
Edgar rice Burroughs wrote Tarzan
Looks Like Jane, plays like Jane's little sister?
I went through a period where I derisively referred to Blacres as Jane. Then there was a six month period where I referred to him as Jane but this time in a more affectionate way. Now he's gone it's just Blacres. Hopefully he reverts back to the mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back