Preview Dockers vs Crows Round 3 Friday 29th March 4:20pm Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
men in black smile GIF
Oh dear lord! I get it. that's really quite genius.

I refer to Eric Hipwood as Edgar, let me know if you can figure that one out!
I heard someone, or maybe read it, they refer to Hipwood as having the shoulders of a snake.
I reckon it was a podcast.
for any of you who want a cool podcast, not footy related, Bill Burr Thursday Afternoon Monday Morning Podcast - just a dude I reckon you could hang out with (& old like me)

In Margetts' last game (the derby we kicked the 8 in the first quarter and the Eagles jumped the shark) I very much enjoyed yelling out, "Get in the game Margetts! Have you seen the Scoreboard!"
My Dad met Dean at a school function. Reckons he was one of nicest guys they had down at the school. My Dad asked why Dockers supporters hated him and he laughed it off.

In Margetts' last game (the derby we kicked the 8 in the first quarter and the Eagles jumped the shark) I very much enjoyed yelling out, "Get in the game Margetts! Have you seen the Scoreboard!"
I yelled about the 50 he gave to West Coast that game. Guess who was 2 rows in front? His partner, kids and extended family- all wearing his number 6 shirt. Got the biggest turnaround stare. Just laughed and kept booing him all game.
The league is better with him not umpiring, that’s for sure

I yelled about the 50 he gave to West Coast that game. Guess who was 2 rows in front? His partner, kids and extended family- all wearing his number 6 shirt. Got the biggest turnaround stare. Just laughed and kept booing him all game.
The league is better with him not umpiring, that’s for sure
I know some WAFL league umpires who came up thru is umpiring academy. They thought he was an Ok guy while he was still umpiring but now can’t stand him.
You only have to look at his FF & FA when umpiring Freo to know he was biased against us.

This is absolutely a danger game for us, think of the Tigers, Blues and GWS games last year, in every one we were higher on the ladder and expected to win, we didn’t turn up and got what we deserved.
I am very worried about Jackson up against one of the better rucks in the league. Hopefully we are training to shark their tap outs otherwise our midfield could be exposed.

This is absolutely a danger game for us, think of the Tigers, Blues and GWS games last year, in every one we were higher on the ladder and expected to win, we didn’t turn up and got what we deserved.
I am very worried about Jackson up against one of the better rucks in the league. Hopefully we are training to shark their tap outs otherwise our midfield could be exposed.
On the plus side at least we can go a week without hearing “how does Sean Darcy fit into the team”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the plus side at least we can go a week without hearing “how does Sean Darcy fit into the team”
I think you’re underrating Xerri (better than ROB now) and overrating O’Brien. Jackson will cook him in things that matter

More than anything, hopefully Nicks is stubborn and keeps Crouch and Laird in there the whole game. That will mean any clear tap advantage is basically nullified as those two are unable to hurt you doing anything with it and Young can just sit on Dawson.

The ball will spill Jackson will burn O’Brien who can’t get near him and we’ll dominate clearances or effective clearances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back