Review Dockers vs GAFLWSG

Remove this Banner Ad

This x1000.

And Jlo seems to have consistently brushed over any comments regarding this. Our forward line and our forward line entry are shambolic.

Watch the Eagles/Cats and how they work to get Kennedy/Hawkins space to run into and mark.

Part of the reason is we can’t create any space for the forwards with our slow stop-start ball movement, by the time we kick it into the 50 the opposition is set and there’s defenders everywhere.

Do we know if he is any good as a line coach? He might just be a good team manager, I always remember him at WC where he never used to do anything even though the team was copping a hiding, Seemed to have no plan B sort of set and forget.
I was joking. For some reason when I saw ‘another coach’ I saw an opportunity to take the piss with a bit of a play on JLo.

Besides I wouldn’t want JWo near any of our lines. He’s been there, done that.

We need to complain to league about Fyfes treatment. He was held off the ball consistently right in front of the umpires who did absolutely nothing. Gave him free kicks when he already took the mark.
Couldn't agree more. Commentators especially David King thought the same.

Is this Matty De Boer or Zac Williams pushing Fyfe over the boundary? Obviously Fyfe put a bit of mayo by going over the fence but it was still frustrating as shite watching how often he was held off the ball.

Game was there to be won. We just haven't developed that killer instinct Richmond has yet.

+ Acres great redeeming performance
+ Serong continues to Serong
+ Hogan solid but need for him to get him closer to goal
+ Conca great job on Dusty
+ Mundy all class
+ Testicle rupturer was good

- Walters has been truly awful since returning
- Richmond cleaning up every crumb in out forward 50
- Lack of forward punishment when we were on top

Remove this Banner Ad

Back