Autopsy Dockers vs Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s not forward development per se, it’s forwards staying fit.
Do a comparison of Lynch/Riewoldt and how many games they have played together. Darling/Kennedy with Ryan
THEN compare that to how many Hogan and Tabs with Lobb have played.
It’s a chemistry issue. Probably 5 or 6 games over two season. Combined with during those 5 or 6 games, who has been the small forwards? Fredrick, Schulz need time with them also.
You make an excellent point about chemistry and playing together for a while.

Perhaps someone can reassure me here, but I am beginning to become concerned regarding the team's trajectory, as last season the club was triumphant against Greater Western Sydney, Port Adelaide, Geelong and Gold Coast, yet this year we've beaten none of those teams. Our win/loss record also makes for a slightly lesser achievement, and the forward line is still bereft of all functionality. I know this year is very much an aberration, but do we have cause for concern?
Progression isn't usually linear.

On SM-T835 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Positive - The handball by Serong with just under 4 minutes to go in the game was one of the best I've seen in my lifetime. If you didn't catch it do yourself a favour & have a look at it. OMG! Not that the hopeless commentary team noticed it.

Negative - I'm not going to look for when it actually happened, but it seems just when we were looking dangerous & Cerra had the ball under minimal pressure, but then he kicked to the disadvantage to Taberner just outside the goalsquare. I'm a Cerra fan, but this led to a spoil & boundary throw I think, which killed the momentum.

But that handball!!!!! WOWEEEEE!!!!

Its subtle but it might just be the praising of WC in some way in almost EVERY SINGLE POST that gives it away
the last 4 threads old mate has turned up in (all autopsy/post-match)
- this game
- the bullshit against carlton
- 2018 loss v Geelong
- 2018 loss v Port

there’s a pattern here

Can anyone get the text of the article in the Worst talking about Conca keeping Martin to his lowest possession tally in 7 years? Also discussion on all the shutdown jobs he’s done in recent weeks? Dale147 maybe?

Positive - The handball by Serong with just under 4 minutes to go in the game was one of the best I've seen in my lifetime. If you didn't catch it do yourself a favour & have a look at it. OMG! Not that the hopeless commentary team noticed it.

Negative - I'm not going to look for when it actually happened, but it seems just when we were looking dangerous & Cerra had the ball under minimal pressure, but then he kicked to the disadvantage to Taberner just outside the goalsquare. I'm a Cerra fan, but this led to a spoil & boundary throw I think, which killed the momentum.

But that handball!!!!! WOWEEEEE!!!!

Any chance of a gif someone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone get the text of the article in the Worst talking about Conca keeping Martin to his lowest possession tally in 7 years? Also discussion on all the shutdown jobs he’s done in recent weeks? Dale147 maybe?
It’s Fremantle, no want cares. That’s the media for you.
But honestly, Conca has elevated his game and selflessness to another level the past month.
Martin, Greene, Papley. All goalless, all frustrated. Wish we had him on Cripps though. Conca should always be in the middle tbh. Has the tank for it and uses his body well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s Fremantle, no want cares. That’s the media for you.
But honestly, Conca has elevated his game and selflessness to another level the past month.
Martin, Greene, Papley. All goalless, all frustrated. Wish we had him on Cripps though. Conca should always be in the middle tbh. Has the tank for it and uses his body well.

I’ve been a Conca fan since he arrived, so I’m really happy for him that he’s getting the kudos for his hard work, and doing an awesome job for the team.

and thanks all - have found and read the article 👍🏽

Remove this Banner Ad

Back