Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (Oz Release May 5 2022)

do not watch while stoned
This is the exact thing that a 17 year old Kid working in videoland said to me when I took Donnie Darko up to the counter back in the day. 😂

Feb 21, 2006
Muckertal
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Turtles, NYJets, Celtics, Tottenham
Can't wait for this

do not watch while stoned

This is the exact thing that a 17 year old Kid working in videoland said to me when I took Donnie Darko up to the counter back in the day. 😂

This is the exact movie I would have watched (and recommended to watch when I worked at Movieland) stoned back in the day.

I can’t believe I had to dig all the way back to page 4 to find this thread.

Seems everyone else tuned out of all the snippets and possible spoilers so that the movie still has some surprises.

Anyway, gold class booked for opening night. Schwing.

Yep. No more trailers/tv spots for me. Will avoid anything else, morning session booked for next Thursday. Bring on the madness. I need this.
leaks have gone viral last 24 hours. Trying to stay away from Twitter and Facebook.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
leaks have gone viral last 24 hours. Trying to stay away from Twitter and Facebook.

Yep avoid at all costs. Its so close now. I heard that Marvel have disabled comments etc from their social media accounts, as there's always some who like to gloat/spoil things for others. Wise move imo.

Yep avoid at all costs. Its so close now. I heard that Marvel have disabled comments etc from their social media accounts, as there's always some who like to gloat/spoil things for others. Wise move imo.
Yeah they’ve locked comments on every platform. Good call.

It won’t stop nuffies posting screenshots as soon as they can to the hashtags though.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
******* covid.
😖

Hope you get well soon 👍🏼

Will steer clear of online stuff and spoilers. dunno what makes people tick by spoiling stuff. other than its a bit of look at me ive seen it.

That’s entirely what it is I believe. It’s a bit of a thing to boast about, who has been able to see it first etc.

Back