Movie Documentaries to Download?

Remove this Banner Ad

...you forgot to add that you need a box of tissues.

I can't speak atm....so so sad.

Watched it today also. Ridiculously sad. Could not believe what I was seeing.

Ironically enough watch Internets Own Boy straight afterwards. Remarkably different scenario in terms of Gov't intervention.

Zeitgeist - This doesn't seem to be mentioned in the thread, thus far.

The series is good and gets better as it goes along.
1 is pretty basic but 2 and 3 have some very good material involved.

Life Itself just didn't do it for me and watching Ebert after surgery was awfully difficult. I think it may have well thrown me off the movie as a whole.

Really? What exactly did you find as being nonsensical?

do i have to be more "exact" than "the entire film"?

the first part is based on one book that shares exactly zero credibility in historical circles. there used to be a website which catalogued all the errors in the first part alone. it had something like 40 in the first 12 minutes.

the second part is the typical 911 truther conspiracy s**t. if i need to explain what's wrong with this part, then seek medical attention.

the grand finale is your anti-banking paranoia; specifically about the supposed "private" aspect of the US' central bank, and the usual fractional lending boogeyman (pretty typical in bank conspiracy theories).

ie the whole thing is ******* nonsense and you will be dumber for having watched it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

do i have to be more "exact" than "the entire film"?

the first part is based on one book that shares exactly zero credibility in historical circles. there used to be a website which catalogued all the errors in the first part alone. it had something like 40 in the first 12 minutes.

the second part is the typical 911 truther conspiracy s**t. if i need to explain what's wrong with this part, then seek medical attention.

the grand finale is your anti-banking paranoia; specifically about the supposed "private" aspect of the US' central bank, and the usual fractional lending boogeyman (pretty typical in bank conspiracy theories).

ie the whole thing is ******* nonsense and you will be dumber for having watched it.

You seem very angry. What did you watch to get you so agitated?............and I'll make sure to avoid it.

You must have enjoyed 2 & 3 then but never mind...............your people are taking good care of you...........and I need medical attention?

You seem very angry. What did you watch to get you so agitated?

um, zeitgeist?

shrugs. we all have our pet peeves. and deliberately shitty internet information is one of mine.

You must have enjoyed 2 & 3 then but never mind...............

can't remember much about the 2nd one. never bothered with the third. how many s**t sandwiches can you eat, really?

and I need medical attention?

if you think 911 was an inside job, it definitely couldn't hurt :drunk:

um, zeitgeist?
shrugs. we all have our pet peeves. and deliberately shitty internet information is one of mine.

can't remember much about the 2nd one. never bothered with the third. how many s**t sandwiches can you eat, really?

if you think 911 was an inside job, it definitely couldn't hurt :drunk:

I did suggest that Zeitgeist 1 was pretty much entry point.
2 has some more interesting elements as has 3. Not to say everything is true but there were some interesting topics on board.

Not the forum to go into 9/11 here and I've had more than a say on the SRP board but it really bewilders me not as much for those suggesting it is an inside job but for those so absolute that it wasn't. Real lack of imagination there.....or fear.....or maybe that some people have just got a head start on medication.

I did suggest that Zeitgeist 1 was pretty much entry point.

entry point? for what? the s**t salad bar?

Not the forum to go into 9/11 here and I've had more than a say on the SRP board but it really bewilders me not as much for those suggesting it is an inside job but for those so absolute that it wasn't. Real lack of imagination there.....or fear.....or maybe that some people have just got a head start on medication.

shrugs. i am not ashamed of having the right answer.

It probably won't change too many of them, but it is healthy education.
You'd be surprised, depends on the school I'd say. My brother has a 7 yr old boy who goes to a private school and this kid seems about as normal as can be yet he won't touch any junk food or drink any sweetened drinks. He eats brussel sprouts and all the other healthy foods and only drinks water, they cannot make him eat pancakes with syrup, it has to be plain without the syrup. WTF is up with that?

Once every 3 mths he has KFC because the school teaches him only in moderation (rare occasions), his parents like it that he is so healthy although as an average wage earner it does cost more to feed him as fruit and veges cost more.

Also a son of a friend who is 18 and always enjoyed some junk food who went to a private school has decided to give up the junk food and only drink water because it is what's best for his health.

Watched collapse and it was good, a lot of things I new but a couple of things I took out of it was Michael's theory is when we reach the point where there are to many humans (living a western lifestyle) we will regress back to having to grow our own food locally and any other luxury will be a premium. I've always felt there will be a mass wipeout of the human population ie, contagion or war.

The other thing is that he seems to have accepted the reality that no one really wants to change anything (or really knows what to do) and now he just concentrates on what makes him happy (his music).

Once every 3 mths he has KFC because the school teaches him only in moderation (rare occasions), his parents like it that he is so healthy although as an average wage earner it does cost more to feed him as fruit and veges cost more.

Since when does feeding someone vegies cost more than a feed of KFC? You can buy a weeks worth of vegies for the cost of feeding a family once on KFC or Maccas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back