Movie Documentaries to Download?

Remove this Banner Ad

Just started getting into these.

Acquired... yes... acquired a whole collection of David Attenborough documentaries that I've started going through and a decent collection of World War I and II.

Just grabbed The Civil War recently.

WWI - The First World War is what I'm watching now and been great so far. Also have WWI in Colour and HD, The World At War.

WWII - Gladiators of WWII, WWII in HD, WWII's Greatest Raids, WWII in Colour and HD
Adolf Hitler - The Greatest Story Never Told

Still want to get more...

Just started getting into these.

Acquired... yes... acquired a whole collection of David Attenborough documentaries that I've started going through and a decent collection of World War I and II.

Just grabbed The Civil War recently.

WWI - The First World War is what I'm watching now and been great so far. Also have WWI in Colour and HD, The World At War.

WWII - Gladiators of WWII, WWII in HD, WWII's Greatest Raids, WWII in Colour and HD
Adolf Hitler - The Greatest Story Never Told

Still want to get more...

WW2 Lost Films : WW2 in HD is excellent it's a must get

i saw a preview last night of this and one of the headlines in it was from the late Roger Ebert claiming this.

oh ok, dunno about 'century' but I can see how some might get there - technically it's just another doco but there is a lot of concerning stuff here & people have a right to ask WTF is going on. So probably depends on how seriously the viewer wants to take it all but I do wonder what the world is going to look like by the time I turn my toes up.

I should add because theres a fair bit of behind the scenes as Snowden is spilling all that stuff, if you are familiar with his story knowing what is to come makes it is fascinating stuff. If your not familiar it wouldn't hurt to have a readup before watching.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get hold of "Sharkwater"

Fairly sure it's available on youtube *cough*

Blackfish is worth a look too.

If you're into motorsport, try 1, (yes the title is the number one), tt: closer to the edge, senna and faster.

(fingers crossed some of these haven't already been recommended)

Watched a couple last night:

The Crash Reel. It's the painful story of snowboarder Kevin Pearce and his family/friend circle.

Exit Through the Gift Shop. Banksy documentary about Mr.Brainwash the man who made a mockery of the art community.

Both worth a watch.

Watched a couple last night:

The Crash Reel. It's the painful story of snowboarder Kevin Pearce and his family/friend circle.

Exit Through the Gift Shop. Banksy documentary about Mr.Brainwash the man who made a mockery of the art community.

Both worth a watch.
that was fantastic! :thumbsu:

Particle Fever - an informative behind the scenes look at the development of the Large Hadron Collider & discovery of Higgs boson, maybe just a little too much scientific backslapping going on but I guess it was a bit of a big deal;)

cheers js, but I was just following the recommendations of others here & is the reason this is one of my favourite forums on BF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back