Perth Scorchers
dodgeball--a-true-underdog-story-4f9d3ee64c610.png

RULES

Two phases:

Day phase (7am - 9pm)
Night phase (9pm - 7am)

Each team starts with equal players and one ball

During each phase, all teams have three types of actions available:

Throw – throw a ball or wrench at any opposition player. That player will leave the game for the next phase (unless caught). Teams will start each phase with the number of balls targeted at them the previous phase. Ie. a team targeted by two balls the previous phase will have two balls to throw while a team not targeted will have zero balls to throw.
  • Update D4 - Wrench: Similar to a ball, a wrench is thrown at an opposition player. Wrenches can not be caught. Any player hit with a wrench will be eliminated, including catchers. Wrenches will begin each phase with the team they were thrown at the previous phase.

Catch – if targeted with a ball, the nominated player catches the ball instead and the thrower leaves the game for the next phase. The first player eliminated from the catcher’s team will return to the game (if any have been eliminated). If the catcher is targeted by multiple balls in the same phase, the ball that is caught will be nullified, the catcher will be eliminated and no player from the catcher’s team will return to the game.

Spy (seer) – one player may discover the team the targeted player plays for. If the spy attempts to seer the catcher, the catcher will learn the identity of the spy’s team instead. Only players active in the game may be spied upon.

Teams must nominate the player executing each action along with the target. Players may only perform one action per phase and only active players may perform actions. The maximum number of actions available to a team is the number of players they have at that time. Ie. a team with only two players may only choose two actions while a team with five players may potentially catch, seer and throw three balls, if they have them.

Only the names of players eliminated or returning to the game will be announced at deadlines. Teams will have to figure out the identity of other teams themselves. It will be announced when a team has been eliminated.

Eliminated players may participate in the game thread and team PM’s but may not discuss strategy, targets, etc. while they are eliminated. Players will not be permitted to enter a Dead PM until all players from their team have been eliminated.

Voting

Each day phase (7am to 9pm), players will vote for a player to receive an additional ball to throw during night phase. Only players who have voted the previous day will be eligible to receive a ball (except D1).

All times are Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time.

Last edited:
Team List

Average Joe's

Purple Cobras
Skillz That Killz

Team Blitzkrieg
Lumberjacks
Kamikazes

Player List

1. Tarkyn_24 (Eliminated N3)
2. Bloodied52 (Eliminated D1)

3. Hoos (Eliminated D3)
4. DERO (Eliminated N3)
5. Millky95 (Eliminated D2; returned N3; eliminated D4)
6. Dingster (Eliminated N3)
7. jmoo wan (Eliminated N3; returned N4; eliminated D5)
8. por_please_ya (Eliminated N3)
9. Far Kern (Eliminated N5)
10. NinjaSwan (Eliminated N2; returned N3; eliminated N4)
11. AuntyBlindEye (Eliminated D5)
12. manangatang (Eliminated N6)
13. dogs105 (Eliminated D3)

14. boncer34 (Eliminated N1)
15. I Dont Care
16. DapperJong (Eliminated N5)
17. deaneus (Eliminated N1; returned D3; eliminated N4)
18. harry000 (Eliminated D5)

19. TJASTA (Eliminated D2)
20. Chappyuk (Eliminated D3)
21. Elton Johns Wig (Eliminated N5)
22. DemonJim (Eliminated D2; returned N6; eliminated D6)
23. Antonio BlueVein (Eliminated N1; returned N4; eliminated N6)
24. MWPP (eliminated D6)

Last edited:

In or Out depending on when it starts and the phase times so “see how we go”

Also as per wiki
Wewe Gombel is a female supernatural being or ghost in Javanese mythology. It is said that she kidnaps children

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

in

i’m always up for some Wewe Gombel wolf

Hopefully the parents of the kids are anti-vaxxers and the kids are jabbed up before release.

... and lol at MWPP googling the info about Wewe Gombei

In please. I can’t promise not to get the seer murdered again though.

AuntyBlindEye did you want to play? There’s no theme or rules yet, they’ll go up in the OP soon enough.

oof ... sadly you were supporting an action I had determined on. Arguably, the village did better without the seer ... now who was that? ... oh yes it was The Filth Wizard ...

.. Ducks for cover, pulls up drawbridge at Hideout .... forks out dosh to speed up my political asylum claim for lodgings out of his reach on the 5th Ring of Saturn... oh Fekk off Assange.

oof ... sadly you were supporting an action I had determined on. Arguably, the village did better without the seer ... now who was that? ... oh yes it was The Filth Wizard ...

.. Ducks for cover, pulls up drawbridge at Hideout .... forks out dosh to speed up my political asylum claim for lodgings out of his reach on the 5th Ring of Saturn... oh Fekk off Assange.

Would have done a lot better a lot quicker if you hadn't have killed a seer taking the game into your own hands.

Now sadly you will be my first night kill every time I have one until I get bored with it or until I've decided you've learned your lesson.

That means I'm in mods.

Give me a killing role.

Would have done a lot better a lot quicker if you hadn't have killed a seer taking the game into your own hands.

Now sadly you will be my first night kill every time I have one until I get bored with it or until I've decided you've learned your lesson.

That means I'm in mods.

Give me a killing role.

hehehe... I am shocked. The otherwise urbane Filth has a vindictive streak. I expect you will only confuse your team mates in tactical discussions.

Still to be on the safe side ...

"Doctor, Doctor, mix me up some good medicine"

hehehe... I am shocked. The otherwise urbane Filth has a vindictive streak. I expect you will only confuse your team mates in tactical discussions.

Still to be on the safe side ...

"Doctor, Doctor, mix me up some good medicine"
Nah, he means it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back