Dodgy Album Covers

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably the all time winner is the original cover to Pantera, Far Beyond Driven.

I'm not going to post it, because it is definitely outside site content rules.

Suffice to say that if you find a cover with a drill going into a person's forehead, you have found the relatively sanitised second cover.

The original cover does, however, feature the drill........

rs_500x500-140602124637-worst_album_cover_24.jpg

Probably the all time winner is the original cover to Pantera, Far Beyond Driven.

Suffice to say that if you find a cover with a drill going into a person's forehead, you have found the relatively sanitised second cover.

I don't know WHERE it came from originally (there's no barcode one the back) but I found a copy of Far Beyond Driven with this very same cover in Dixon's used records, Blackburn some years back. The cover is brown, and the drill is definitely coming from the anus.

Anyway, here's some Manowar!

R-10470018-1498079715-4781.jpeg.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a copy of that album with the original cover. Cool thing is that the artwork theme continues as you unfold the booklet.

I don't know WHERE it came from originally (there's no barcode one the back) but I found a copy of Far Beyond Driven with this very same cover in Dixon's used records, Blackburn some years back. The cover is brown, and the drill is definitely coming from the anus.

Anyway, here's some Manowar!

R-10470018-1498079715-4781.jpeg.jpg
Triumph of the Steel album cover also deserving of a mention when it comes to Manowar!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back