Dodgy petroleum deal covers up gross and treasonous negligence by the Morrison govt

Remove this Banner Ad

Come on Bernie, don't be narky.

You gave us that fantastic tip to make $25,000 in 10 days on $100k of Myer shares during March when their share price went from 40c to 9c.

so now we know you're not just making mistakes but now proven to re-invent history

have the courage to link my post, so everyone can see what I said and the date I said it.

1) it didn't say what you thought it said and this has already been explained
2) the share price was $0.10 on the day

being dumb is forgivable as not everyone is blessed. Being ignorant is harder to defend and being someone who re-invents the truth is embarrassing.

Having no courage is another embarrassing trait. So do the right thing, demonstrate your courage and link my post and the share price on the day. It will show you invented the truth but hey at least you will just be a liar rather than a cowardly liar.

so now we know you're not just making mistakes but now proven to re-invent history

have the courage to link my post, so everyone can see what I said and the date I said it.

1) it didn't say what you thought it said and this has already been explained
2) the share price was $0.10 on the day

being dumb is forgivable as not everyone is blessed. Being ignorant is harder to defend and being someone who re-invents the truth is embarrassing.

Having no courage is another embarrassing trait. So do the right thing, demonstrate your courage and link my post and the share price on the day. It will show you invented the truth but hey at least you will just be a liar rather than a cowardly liar.

So much projection.

I said it before and I'll say it again. Myer. LOL.

This what I am on about:

Another reporter asked what might happen if Australia went to war and needed fuel urgently.

“How do you get the fuel here, though, if there is an enemy submarine … Don’t laugh! This is a serious question,” the reporter said.

“If you want to strangle the country’s fuel supply you put a submarine off Botany Bay and target nearby. How do you manage the issue of getting the fuel here when it’s not in the country in the time of a potential conflict?”

Mr Taylor did not respond to the question directly.

This what I am on about:

Another reporter asked what might happen if Australia went to war and needed fuel urgently.

“How do you get the fuel here, though, if there is an enemy submarine … Don’t laugh! This is a serious question,” the reporter said.

“If you want to strangle the country’s fuel supply you put a submarine off Botany Bay and target nearby. How do you manage the issue of getting the fuel here when it’s not in the country in the time of a potential conflict?”

Mr Taylor did not respond to the question directly.
The most likely scenarios in which Australia would need to draw down on an emergency fuel stock would be a conflict around the persian gulf or one within the malacca straits, even a conflict we aren't involved in. A supply from the US doesn't transit through these areas and solves the problem in these cases. It's not a totally useless idea even if it isn't ideal.

The most likely scenarios in which Australia would need to draw down on an emergency fuel stock would be a conflict around the persian gulf or one within the malacca straits, even a conflict we aren't involved in. A supply from the US doesn't transit through these areas and solves the problem in these cases. It's not a totally useless idea even if it isn't ideal.

There is nothing strategic about a stockpile on the other side of the planet.

More projection Bernie.

Myer. LOL.

Most people would prefer to have built what Sidney Myer built than being a cowardly liar.

Further imagine if you looked for opportunity rather than LOL'd at everything. Just look at three stocks pointed out (not recommended to buy though) on the 19 of March 2020.

1587711758379.png

1587711921711.png

1587711987041.png

but of course being the truth and facts is of no concern to you

Most people would prefer to have built what Sidney Myer built than being a cowardly liar.

Further imagine if you looked for opportunity rather than LOL'd at everything. Just look at three stocks pointed out (not recommended to buy though) on the 19 of March 2020.

View attachment 863935

View attachment 863937

View attachment 863941

but of course being the truth and facts is of no concern to you

If you would be so kind as to reference the 10-day period in March you claimed money was to be made on Myer that would settle the matter.
Thanks Bernie.

If you would be so kind as to reference the 10-day period in March you claimed money was to be made on Myer that would settle the matter.
Thanks Bernie.

Do you even read the posts you quote?

Perhaps opportunity is like one plus one......you get it or you don’t.

The price of oil in the US is currently in the negative but somehow we have paid money to get it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back