Does Ablett Junior shoot up as much smack as his father

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure what stats you're trying to pull there, but remember this: Joel Selwood as a better finals record as captain than Jarryd Roughead

Hence why Roughie acknowledged that and graciously stepped down as captain. Duckwood, on the other hand, can't see the forest for the trees and, as is customary at Geelulz, puts himself ahead of the team and stays on, despite holding probably the worst finals record as a captain ever.

Last edited:

Yeah that sounds like someone who knows what they're doing :rolleyes:

In fairness most people do drugs because they WANT to. Sure, peer pressure is a thing. Wanting to get high as f*ck with someone you idolised is a thing too, sure. But still, free will is what it is. Ms Horan chose that road. I chose that road at times, and have been lucky to get out of life alive thus far.

It was all me, even the weakness. It was all Alisha, even her own.

In fairness most people do drugs because they WANT to. Sure, peer pressure is a thing. Wanting to get high as f*ck with someone you idolised is a thing too, sure. But still, free will is what it is. Ms Horan chose that road. I chose that road at times, and have been lucky to get out of life alive thus far.

I dont think people even really care what drugs they are taking anyway.
So Snr giving her smack and telling her it was coke is normal acceptable behavior.

For instance, just yesterday I asked my mate for a puff of his joint and instead he gave me 42 pounds of crack cocaine.

So Snr giving her smack and telling her it was coke is normal acceptable behavior.

For instance, just yesterday I asked my mate for a puff of his joint and instead he gave me 42 pounds of crack cocaine.
* me, must have been some stinky bud in that reefer. Should'a had a puff after all.

Economically speaking, you're the real winner there. Do you know how much that s**t is worth in this country?

WTF is this s**t right here? Go sit in the corner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One thing this thread highlights is a need for more 12 step meetings in Geelong
You count steps? Haha, you fat campaigner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back