Mystery Does anyone believe this tic toc guy's story or is it all a scam?

Remove this Banner Ad

Super Dusty

Club Legend
Apr 7, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
He claims he woke up from his hospital bed in spain one day and there is nobody around, absolutely no living creature. See for yourselves then judge it. He vlogs on his tic toc account everyday.

Already been discussed in the random conspiracy thread.

I said...that he has the keys to the police station and the soccer stadium is evidence of a set up. As for the how he did it...has to be elite graphics software like the deep fake software.

Cant see why people may believe this type of stuff is real. Hed be a registered user of tik tok from 2020, so hes not from 2027 registering then would make it impossible for his videos to exist in 2020, and his user account, which has a creation date.

Also...he leaves clues in 2027 (supposedly) for people to find in 2021...which theyre doing, thus hes not from 2027 but 2021

• Banned
Already been discussed in the random conspiracy thread.

I said...that he has the keys to the police station and the soccer stadium is evidence of a set up. As for the how he did it...has to be elite graphics software like the deep fake software.

Cant see why people may believe this type of stuff is real. Hed be a registered user of tik tok from 2020, so hes not from 2027 registering then would make it impossible for his videos to exist in 2020, and his user account, which has a creation date.

Also...he leaves clues in 2027 (supposedly) for people to find in 2021...which theyre doing, thus hes not from 2027 but 2021
All valid points and i'd like to know how his vlogs from 2027 are showing up on his 2021 tic toc account. I smell a rat!

I would not believe a SINGLE thing any person said on Tiktok, not one of em.
I advise you do the same.
Its taken self absorbtion/posing/ bath water drinking/ self ******* to a level "the gram" can only dream of.
This guy is just another attention seeking w***er.

• Banned
I would not believe a SINGLE thing any person said on Tiktok, not one of em.
I advise you do the same.
Its taken self absorbtion/posing/ bath water drinking/ self ******* to a level "the gram" can only dream of.
This guy is just another attention seeking w***er.
I think he cleverly edited this together when the pandemic was at it's peak by carefully choosing his area's during the lockdown periods in spain. It's a really good edit job but bloody fake as hell.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back