Does anyone have any idea??

Remove this Banner Ad

Blues_Girl

Premiership Player
Feb 10, 2001
Gone Shopping!
Other Teams
Sturt, Adelaide Crows
Last night on Channel 7 news they reported that the Crows would most likely to be playing Friday night at AAMI Staduim.

Then on a Channel 9 update they said Crows would most likely to be at AAMI Stadium on Saturday night!

In today's paper it has the Crows down to play North Melbourne on Friday night in Melbourne.

YET on the afl website it has the Crows down to play on Friday but with the venue still to be announced.

Does anyone have any ****ing idea what's going on? :confused: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Blues_Girl
Last night on Channel 7 news they reported that the Crows would most likely to be playing Friday night at AAMI Staduim.

Then on a Channel 9 update they said Crows would most likely to be at AAMI Stadium on Saturday night!

In today's paper it has the Crows down to play North Melbourne on Friday night in Melbourne.

YET on the afl website it has the Crows down to play on Friday but with the venue still to be announced.

Does anyone have any ****ing idea what's going on? :confused: :rolleyes:

Your guess is as good as mine!
I have been searching all blood y morning to no avail. I am no closer to knowing where they are playing. When someone knows for sure.....let us know!
I reckon it will be Adelaide on the Friday night.....but who can figure the AFL out :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Does anyone have any idea??

Originally posted by fitzy's_eyes
Your guess is as good as mine!
I have been searching all blood y morning to no avail. I am no closer to knowing where they are playing. When someone knows for sure.....let us know!
I reckon it will be Adelaide on the Friday night.....but who can figure the AFL out :rolleyes:

I've managed to establish the fact that it's Friday night!

On the AFL forum they are all saying it's been played in Adelaide but it would be nice to have some confirmation!

I agree FE :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yep, I've heard so many variations about time/place that my head is spinning!

Now, do we know about pricing? For the first game, I dutifully booked my tickets at BASS and then found it was about $4 cheaper to buy them at the ground! I thought with a Crows/Power game it might have been hard to get a ticket, but there were heaps of empty seats. So for a Crows/Kangaroos game I think I'll just buy my tickets on the night.

Does anyone know if that deal with the AFL Record is still available? Someone said on 5AA that you can still use the free pass which is in the Record you buy from the Newsagencies.

According to my Round one Wiz Wok Record, the draw for Week Three is:

First Semi Final

Winner Match 9 (Adelaide) v Winner Match 10 (Kangaroos)

Venue TBA

Date & Time Friday, March 7th, 7.40 pm

Times shown are local match times. Fixture and times are subject to change without notice.

So if it's at Footy Park, it should be on around 7.40. Why havent they announced this?

Simple. They want us all to watch tonights game to find out.

Crow 54, I think the deal is still available if the newagencies still have Records in stock.

Jerome

A bloke from the AFL was just on ABC radio and confirmed that the Adelaide v Roos will be on Saturday night following on directly from the other game. I think he said 8:10 Adelaide time with the first game starting at 6:10. The times are probably wrong but they'll be pretty close.

He's said the web site was definately wrong and the main problem was the cricket and the clash for channel nine.

Spogs, I think you're right. I saw similar times/venues on Channel 9 news tonight.

Why the AFL did not announce it during the game on TV tonight is beyond me (if they did, I must have missed it).

Jerome

Straight from the AFL websites latest news article stating the Magpies won:

The other semi-final of the Wizard Cup will also take place next Saturday night – at 8.40pm (AEST) in Adelaide between the Crows and the Kangaroos immediately following the Pies-Cats clash which will begin at 6.10pm.

So there we go....unless they change their minds!

What the #@ck! Not happy Jan. Crows on at Footy Park at 8.10pm whilst the Sixers on at the Powerhouse at 8.00pm. Tough decision but the Sixers win out (a fair dinkum final series against ah well I'm not sure). This little black duck is ****ed off. Fair dinkum why wasn't this game played Friday night, thats what I don't understand. The Crows attendances on Friday nights are generally higher than Saturday nights.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back