does anyone want to join a tipping competition?

Remove this Banner Ad

Here are the results of our SANFL players that did not make the Power side this week:

Shaun Burgoyne - 11 touches, 3 marks
Jared Poulton - 17 touches, 8 marks
Shane Bond - 9 touches, 5 marks, 1goal (injured)
Brayden Lyle - 26 touches, 8 marks
Dean Brogan - 16 touches, 10 marks, 2 goals
Allan Murray - 4 touches, 1 mark (injured)
Derek Murray - 16 touches, 5 marks, 2 goals
Matt Bishop - 16 touches, 1 mark, 1 goal
Chris Hall - 28 touches, 7 marks, 2 goals
Scott Bassett - 11 touches, 3 marks
Dominic Cassisi - 13 touches, 4 marks
Kane Cornes - 27 touches, 9 marks
Mark Harwood - 10 touches, 2 marks
Bowen Lockwood - about 5 touches
Micheal Stevens - 20 touches
Ben Hollands - 26 touches, 5 marks, 3 goals
Steve Brosnan - (not mentioned in reserves)
Thustans, Kouloritios, Morgan didnt play.

On what i saw (Port v South, Centrals v Eagles) Jared Poulton did ok, made a few mistakes tho. Shane Bond was great before doing a hamstring. Shaun Burgoyne must be close to selection after another strong display done back...he is coming along a lot quicker than i thought. Derek Murray was probably Souths best player before he got a corky. Dean Brogan was strong in the forward lines and in the ruck. Allan Murray didnt get much of the ball before getting injured. Chris Hall was fantastic. Brayden Lyle got a lot of theb all but as usual made a couple of simple skill errors.

Michael Stevens did alright...Bowen Lockwood looked average against the Eagles.

On the statistics, Kane Cornes will be close to selection as well. Matthew Bishop was strong for South.

We have a lot of depth so far, so much that our rookie players our kicking some arse

Well done providing this info. I went to Port/South and would comment as follows:
Hall - very impressed. Promote him to the squad I say. Reminds me of Dew.
Brogan - continues great form. Like his chances of promotion. Second effort pretty good.
Burgoyne - did he waste any of those possessions. very impressive. Agree with you.
Poulton - excellent when moved to defence. Power is a good side if he can't make it.
Lyle - workmanlike but at 27 unlikely to get back with 18 yo Cornes playing so well.
D Murray - didn't do enough with his posessions
Bishop - wimped out when Pooley roughed him up. Didn't like to see that.
A Murray/ Bond - not on long enough to comment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back