Analysis DOES BAILEY WILLIAMS REMIND ANYONE ELSE OF JUDD?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

An unfortunate game for him to have to debut in. Got pantsed tonight, but I like the look of him.

Glad he got a game under his belt, hopefully the first of many this year.

Talls take longer than other players to develop, so hopefully he develops into a premiership ruckman for us.

He'll be alright in the future this guy. Got a baptism of fire tonight, but the intent was there

Had a good presence, just didn't really do anything constructive. A young, big fella against Richmond in his first game, lots of improvement to come I reckon and should be a good long term player for us.

Had a good presence, just didn't really do anything constructive. A young, big fella against Richmond in his first game, lots of improvement to come I reckon and should be a good long term player for us.

Remember the last young, big fella who debuted against Richmond?

He turned out ok I guess.........

I'm talking about Nic Nat for those not obsessed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He kicks that goal (surprised he didn't just play on and dribble it FFS) and it'd have been a good debut from Big Boy Bailey.

I like what i see. Anyone with a brain knows that talls take time to develop.

8 touches, 2 marks, 2 tackles and 8 hitouts.

Hickeys 2 games this year

4 disposals, 2 marks, 1 tackle, 6 hitouts
4 disposals, 0 marks, 0 tackles 8 hitouts.

Hickey’s TOG for both games this year:
52% (lowest for the game)
41% (lowest for the game)

For someone who plays their best football as a lead ruckman, and isn’t that apt at being a part time one, it’s no wonder he got those stats. You really have to stop pushing this bullshit with HickGod.

The couple of centre bounces that he jumped over the top of soldo/nank (whichever it was) reminded me of a certain other ruckman playing in that game.

Nank and Soldo were too strong for him at the other ball ups, but that will get sorted in time.

The couple of centre bounces that he jumped over the top of soldo/nank (whichever it was) reminded me of a certain other ruckman playing in that game.

Nank and Soldo were too strong for him at the other ball ups, but that will get sorted in time.
Yes but unfortunately, he completely missed the ball on one occasion when he lept about 30 foot high. Ha ha.

There is a lot to like about him but he will take time. That said, when games are back to full length (presumably next year), he should probably be our second ruck. He didn't have a great game last night but a lot of it seemed timing issues and he will be much better for the run. Would love to get more games into him but Allen seems a better fit at the moment when he is recovered in the shortened games. Although with JK likely out, Bailey could get another game even if Allen comes in.

Could be part of a future 3 and 1 rotation with Nic Nat and Oscar. When JK retires I can see a bright future for him. At the moment he will struggle to get a game which is a shame. Should get a few games in the condensed fixture given our injuries hopefully he won't get dropped for Allen this week. Very raw but wowee he can jump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back