• Yes

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sure they do and they are so advanced that they can dispose of their dead without leaving a trace.

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app

They couldnt find evidence of mountain gorillas either... look what happened there. Take a walk through the bush, how often do you come across animal carcasses or skeletons ? I dont think they are advanced. I reckon they are just large apes that are really shy.

I probably sound like an idiot but ive got an open mind for this kinda stuff. ;)

Last edited:

I posted this in another thread, personal experiences. To be honest, after thinking about what made that noise, I did think it might have been a bigfoot. Just because you haven't seen one, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Here's my story...
I was house hunting in Qld, Australia one day, I drove to the outskirts of Brisbane, Qld to look at an A Frame house for rent, I parked my car, went inside and it was perfect! The bedroom upstairs overlooked the lounge area, I loved it. I then noticed a wooden double door leading to the backyard, it looked like it had been forcibly broken into many, many times. I thought, a few deadbolts could fix that problem even though I thought it was suspicious.
I then proceeded outside and stood between the house and the shed. I saw a lovely dam up the back of the property just in front of the Greenbank's Army grounds which was all bush. I'm thinking, this seems like a great place to live and then, the hairs stood up on the back of my neck like never before as I heard this loud, deep growl/roar like sound, now I grew up watching all the animal shows from around the world, I've heard Tasmanian Devil sounds, Barn Owls that sound like banshees but that deep growl/roar sound scared the crap out of me. I ran to the car and got the hell out of there.
Later that day, I told the story to my partner but didn't believe me, my partner insisted on going and having a look so we had a friend drive us out towards the road where this house was, I kept saying, we shouldn't be going near that place, to be honest, I have no idea why I went along knowing what happened earlier that day.
At the turn off to this road was a servo and as I was begging and pleading for our friend to turn around, the lights went out just as we got to the servo so we pulled in and stopped the car.
I said to my partner, see, this is a sign to not go near that house, there's something evil out there that probably wants to have us as a main course, meanwhile our friend is trying to get the lights going but nothing.
After some discussion, they both agreed to turn around and go home. I said OK! GREAT! Now see if the lights will work one more time before we have to get help from another friend.
The lights came on like there was never a problem, that's when they both freaked out and finally believed my story.
Never go near the Greenbank's Army area, that thing does not want to play. What was it? Not sure but it sounded very large.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I posted this in another thread, personal experiences. To be honest, after thinking about what made that noise, I did think it might have been a bigfoot. Just because you haven't seen one, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Here's my story...
I was house hunting in Qld, Australia one day, I drove to the outskirts of Brisbane, Qld to look at an A Frame house for rent, I parked my car, went inside and it was perfect! The bedroom upstairs overlooked the lounge area, I loved it. I then noticed a wooden double door leading to the backyard, it looked like it had been forcibly broken into many, many times. I thought, a few deadbolts could fix that problem even though I thought it was suspicious.
I then proceeded outside and stood between the house and the shed. I saw a lovely dam up the back of the property just in front of the Greenbank's Army grounds which was all bush. I'm thinking, this seems like a great place to live and then, the hairs stood up on the back of my neck like never before as I heard this loud, deep growl/roar like sound, now I grew up watching all the animal shows from around the world, I've heard Tasmanian Devil sounds, Barn Owls that sound like banshees but that deep growl/roar sound scared the crap out of me. I ran to the car and got the hell out of there.
Later that day, I told the story to my partner but didn't believe me, my partner insisted on going and having a look so we had a friend drive us out towards the road where this house was, I kept saying, we shouldn't be going near that place, to be honest, I have no idea why I went along knowing what happened earlier that day.
At the turn off to this road was a servo and as I was begging and pleading for our friend to turn around, the lights went out just as we got to the servo so we pulled in and stopped the car.
I said to my partner, see, this is a sign to not go near that house, there's something evil out there that probably wants to have us as a main course, meanwhile our friend is trying to get the lights going but nothing.
After some discussion, they both agreed to turn around and go home. I said OK! GREAT! Now see if the lights will work one more time before we have to get help from another friend.
The lights came on like there was never a problem, that's when they both freaked out and finally believed my story.
Never go near the Greenbank's Army area, that thing does not want to play. What was it? Not sure but it sounded very large.

Someone told me awhile back or was it a post on here? I cant remember now but it was a story about large hairy hominids reported by Army guys who were based at a training facility in Queensland.

Someone told me awhile back or was it a post on here? I cant remember now but it was a story about large hairy hominids reported by Army guys who were based at a training facility in Queensland.
Interesting! I was in the Army in the early 90's and have stayed overnight there but didn't see or hear anything. Didn't hear any rumours either.
Edit: could've been up further, there's quite a few different areas the Army goes to for training.

Interesting! I was in the Army in the early 90's and have stayed overnight there but didn't see or hear anything. Didn't hear any rumours either.
Edit: could've been up further, there's quite a few different areas the Army goes to for training.

From what I can recall it was in North Queensland...

Don’t know what me and the misses sort of saw but it got right behind a big gum tree while we were watching the fire and our cat, yes cat that was on a lead walked up to the tree and got on its hind legs a attacked something.
It was big fury and ran on two legs I tried to see it with the torch but was behind it. Now the grass/weeds were 6 foot high with a worn path through them and a log laying across it that required jumping onto to get over it.
All we saw was the grass moving after something running through it.
Yes we both s**t ourselves drank a bottle of vodka and tried to sleep.
Don’t ask me why we didn’t just pack up and go I honestly can’t answer it, we asked ourselves the same thing in the morning numerous times.
It was in northern NSW near a place called Buccurumbi not far from Grafton.
I’ll say again we have no idea what it was but it was around 7-8ft tall and had grey fur and ran on two legs. This happened in 2012/13

Elemental beings have always been seen under the right electromagnetic conditions, fault likes etc, they tend to take their form (not having a physical one in our dimension) from our collective subconscious and were seen as fairy's elves sprites etc when the forest was the great unknown, these days we are more likely to see Aliens or Bigfoot and even religious figures depending on the individual.

Bigfoot.jpg

Back