• Could get better

Votes: 14 15.4%
  • Has got better

Votes: 24 26.4%
  • Will get better

Votes: 6 6.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Well well well looks like dawn soon coming for Josh Caddy. I have a feeling this game will summize perfectly what this thread is all about!

Time to put the pedal to the medal and see what he's made of. I'm tipping a sitter to go straight through his hands with a dopey look on his face before it bounces back into his balls, moments before a player with a footy brain gains possession.

What are your tips for Caddy this week. Seeing as he apparently doesn't need to get better. As a pick 9 or whatever it was, would it be the Norm Smith, 3-5 goals? Or something else?

Last edited:
Yo apologize fellas changing my vote. He's definitely got better. He used to be made to miss shots like that at Geelong

I congratulate you Josh Caddy. On getting better. A feat I never thought possible.

I think he has more to offer - came across in search of playing more midfield but had to help fill a role as a marking forward given we only had Jack up forward. Think he played a valuable role for us with some big moments at important times. Might not be a star but improved our depth, brought valuable experience and just added some flexibility to our matchups. Good addition to the list IMO.

Well now Caddy is better. I can now say with confidence he doesn't need to get better anymore. Even if getting better is always nice.

Congratulations at finally being a good footballer Josh Caddy. My heart used to sink when the ball touched your hands in a final, and here you are not only playing effective in finals but also being a key player in them. I'm as surprised as anyone else and admit I thought I'd never see the day.

Well now Caddy is better. I can now say with confidence he doesn't need to get better anymore. Even if getting better is always nice.

Congratulations at finally being a good footballer Josh Caddy. My heart used to sink when the ball touched your hands in a final, and here you are not only playing effective in finals but also being a key player in them. I'm as surprised as anyone else and admit I thought I'd never see the day.
let it go

While I'd assume most would admit he doesn't need to get better and has definitely got better. Could he get better or do you think he will?
Won't get more accurate at set shots, but he could impact games a lot more when he's a mid/forward in the future.

Goes without saying he's definitely gotten better this year. Last year I thought he was a good role player for us without being in our upper echelon. This year he could legitimately argue to be in the group of players right below our top tier talents (Cotch, Martin, Rance, Jack etc).

Probably a career best season so far and may have found his calling as a marking forward. If we do land Lynch, I'll be interested to see what happens with him - potentially more midfield time beckons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really made himself a name as a dangerous forward, very handy, another 4-5 seasons at his current form and he could rated very highly at the end of his career.

Never rated him as a midfielder, never seemed like a massive accumulater.

Back