Does it really matter which party wins the election?

Remove this Banner Ad

Pauline - you really shouldn't be posting here so close to election day

you can knock her all you want. but she was someone who bravely spoke out and said what needed to be said. she has never called for violence. always condemed it, has always been principled in her objection to the direction our country was taking. she has many flaws and shes not the greatest orator. But at least her heart is in the right place and she was looking out for our interests.
look at america and whay happened when the silent majority spoke out. we dont have anyone with that level of charisma or profile to seize power. It will happen one day. hopefully it wont be too late.

When you leaving White Man?

Its my country where should i go...and btw im just expressing what a lot of ppl feel. we are not violent, we dont abuse these migrants, we just dont think they should be here.

you can knock her all you want. but she was someone who bravely spoke out and said what needed to be said. she has never called for violence. always condemed it, has always been principled in her objection to the direction our country was taking. she has many flaws and shes not the greatest orator. But at least her heart is in the right place and she was looking out for our interests.
look at america and whay happened when the silent majority spoke out. we dont have anyone with that level of charisma or profile to seize power. It will happen one day. hopefully it wont be too late.

Its my country where should i go...and btw im just expressing what a lot of ppl feel. we are not violent, we dont abuse these migrants, we just dont think they should be here.

well done for making sure you were logged into your bowler account Pauline - but perhaps get back on the hustings if you want to hold off Clive!

Dont act like they were demonised without good reason. All these ppl came here uninvited by most true blue aussies. Look at hawke in the 80s. we didnt ask for that. the genetic makeup of this country has been changed forever because of ppl like him.

most of the asian migrants have never integrated with our way of life. then we added the muslims and you wonder why this country has gone to crap? where are the mass numbers of sth african farmers. those ppl have more in comnon with us but we arent accommodating to them. its disgusting.

the silent majority is very anti migration and they only play along because their pockets are fuller and by and these migrants will do jobs they wont do. also a lot of ppl would never mix with migrants have no social dealings with them which probably why they are more tolerant.

doesnt matter who wins, country is too far gone.

The genetic make up of the country, yes it did get changed when the poms made this the world's largest jail.

Sorry, the economists at the IMF beg to differ.

I daresay they're more qualified than you on the topic, so I'm sticking with the experts' opinion over Anonymous Joe on the internet, but here's your chance to refute their analysis. Have at it!

They what?

https://www.imf.org/en/Publications...x-Compliance-The-Laffer-Curve-Revisited-21558

The paper shows how tax rate cuts can increase revenues by improving tax compliance

https://www.imf.org/en/News/Article...t-of-the-2018-article-iv-consultation-mission

The broadly neutral fiscal policy stance is welcome

Didn't take too long to once again catch you out lying. Sweden 38.8%, Australia 40.7%.

Depends on dates. Australias now overtaken it. Point remains you idiotically said Sweden hadnt wasted a resource boom like Australia.

ALP managed to get it going by 30 billion in one.
lol whilst running budget deficits. Fact remains that the libs paid off net debt.

Fiscal Fail. It's like you've never heard of actually researching and are constantly just throwing a barrage of ranting out there. Are you Alan Jones?!

meh, you finally caught a minor error. Its like you being down 20 goals to nil in a GF and then kicked a goal in junk time.

You can never compare the USofA with us.
They don’t have compulsory voting. That skews each and every election compared to us. The “silent minority “ is still a minority. They just turned up on the day.

God help us if Morrison and his cronies are in.

The liberals have zero policies. Their entire platform this year has been to try and make our politics look American and make it Bill vs. Scott.

Reckon Labor will win by a large margin. Polls always undersell the youth vote and that vote is larger than ever this year and ******* hates liberal.

I’m coming round to the thought that a state government has morebearing on your life

Here in Victoria the premier, at the end of his 4 year term, will see the next PM voted in

Queensland bogans voting for 800 jobs.
F me.
This country is F'd.

Union bosses think they’re born to rule by pulling the wool over the eyes of those beneath them

A costly mistake attacking the low income threshold under the guise of class warfare

Further it would help if anyone could point to a jurisdiction on the planet that has achieved anything with wind and solar that comes close to hydro and nuclear

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back