Opinion Does Josh Caddy get booed at Metricon?

Will Caddy be booed at Metricon?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daewoo_lanos

Rookie
May 28, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Not even close to being correct. I don't believe anyone on here would agree that a factor in him leaving was future game time.

Also, he admitted he didn't give 100% while at the Suns...

Hey bro...just wanted to make sure you got this Alert.

12 possies...Caddy is a scrub.

Daewoo_lanos

Rookie
May 28, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What don't you see, exactly? What does Caddy lack that would make you think he's not a promising young talent? When he came to the club, I thought his disposal was a little questionable, but I think that improved over the course of last year.

You're the one throwing out those names out, not me.

Yeah, that's the attitude we took with Ablett. Be silent and respectful while we beat him. Be silent and respectful while the club wins a premiership without him. No biggie.

What...you suddenly going quiet on this thread bro?

12 possies to your man Caddy.

I think i saw him in a barney with a fan after the game...

That was all.

Daewoo_lanos

Rookie
May 28, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Say whatever you want about josh, boo him if you want... He won't care and I don't... but caddy or Guthrie will be our next captain.... The next captain of the 2nd oldest club in Australia with 155 years of history.

I knew after his first game for us that we had made a good trade, wells is no moron... He knew the calibre of player we were getting.

He had a good game....

jking bro, your boy Caddy is/was and will always be a scrub.

Nice pick up.

Aug 8, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
What...you suddenly going quiet on this thread bro?

12 possies to your man Caddy.

I think i saw him in a barney with a fan after the game...

That was all.

It was his first game since coming back from an injury he suffered in round 4. What a pathetic troll you are. Would expect little less from a Norf supporter. Guess your own side can't beat the Cats, so you're living through the Gold Coast, huh? Pretty pathetic.

Matchu

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hey bro...just wanted to make sure you got this Alert.

12 possies...Caddy is a scrub.
Okay, first of all he was the sub so he was never going to get the most possies. Selwood and Stevie J took a lot of disposals out of the middle so it's not overly surprising he only got 12 touches. Most importantly, he played in a losing team that didn't get anywhere near as much ball in the second half. What do you want me to say? One game against the Gold Coast (who have on of the best midfields in the comp now) proves that Caddy is no good? You might think that but I don't. Also, that performance doesn't back up your argument that he wouldn't get a game in the seniors if he stayed with the Suns.

Daewoo_lanos

Rookie
May 28, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It was his first game since coming back from an injury he suffered in round 4. What a pathetic troll you are. Would expect little less from a Norf supporter. Guess your own side can't beat the Cats, so you're living through the Gold Coast, huh? Pretty pathetic.

S.
C.
R.
U.
B.

Check your board

Daewoo_lanos

Rookie
May 28, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Okay, first of all he was the sub so he was never going to get the most possies. Selwood and Stevie J took a lot of disposals out of the middle so it's not overly surprising he only got 12 touches. Most importantly, he played in a losing team that didn't get anywhere near as much ball in the second half. What do you want me to say? One game against the Gold Coast (who have on of the best midfields in the comp now) proves that Caddy is no good? You might think that but I don't. Also, that performance doesn't back up your argument that he wouldn't get a game in the seniors if he stayed with the Suns.

S.
C.
R.
U.
B.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He had a good game....

jking bro, your boy Caddy is/was and will always be a scrub.

Nice pick up.
Have you ever heard of a notion called humility?

It is important in defeat, and I have no problem admitting we were outplayed

It is just as important if not more important in victory, you clearly are deficient is this regard.

For a player who was a number 7 pick to leave ( I understand some of you have bad feeling towards him, fine, I don't care) but many on this board demanded the suns should get a 1st round pick for him... Which we gave you... So he can't be that bad a player if the best recruiter in the country will give up a first rounder for him.

But for you to come onto how board and start a deliberately provocative thread about caddy, is in poor taste... you're better than that.... Show some humility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back