Does Pat McKenna exist?

Tempy Tiger

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Melbourne
Thread starter #1
Im beginning to believe that Pat McKenna is a figment if our imagination. Perhaps it’s a clever ploy by our list managers to hide some salary space for the other 39 players?
Who is this guy? Is he training? Is he injured? How long is he contracted for? Is he related to Guy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sylvia Saint

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Crusaders
11 months out with his hamstring and counting. That has to be some sort of record.

Cost us nothing really but he's 100/1 to even crack a senior game.

Fun fact, back in 2014 we traded pick 23 for Frost, 40 and 53. 40 became ANB, 53 OMac.
23 was used on the invisible man.

Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Moderator #21
The key difference is that Pat was never reportedly 'training the house down' before disappearing.
Only because of an omission by people like me who forgot to spread that rumour before it was too late.

He got a tooth knocked out at training didn't he? Jack Watts was reportedly helping look for it at the time if I remember rightly (while simultaneously being reported elsewhere that he had left training early). I reckon a tooth knock in training equals training a smallish house down - like a caravan or a houseboat.

pjfairbairn

Club Legend
AFL Club
Melbourne
Only because of an omission by people like me who forgot to spread that rumour before it was too late.

He got a tooth knocked out at training didn't he? Jack Watts was reportedly helping look for it at the time if I remember rightly (while simultaneously being reported elsewhere that he had left training early). I reckon a tooth knock in training equals training a smallish house down - like a caravan or a houseboat.
Wasn't that Hannan?

Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Moderator #23
That's right. I think it was now.

Okay then - the elusive McKenna clearly never trained the house down.

I think he may have been at Family Day though. There was one guy in Melbourne gear that looked vaguely familiar but I couldn't for the life of me work out who it was. It was probably him.

Top Bottom