Does Pat McKenna exist?

Remove this Banner Ad

Tempy Tiger

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2006
AFL Club
Melbourne
Im beginning to believe that Pat McKenna is a figment if our imagination. Perhaps it’s a clever ploy by our list managers to hide some salary space for the other 39 players?
Who is this guy? Is he training? Is he injured? How long is he contracted for? Is he related to Guy?

Weren't we asking the same question about 2 years ago about Jayden Hunt? Wouldn't write him off just yet, but unless he can get on the park and prove something this year, I doubt he'll be on our main list in 2019. Same with Vandenberg unfortunately..

The greatest trick Pat McKenna ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist.

I expect you to post when he inevitably gets delisted, too.

"And like that..."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

11 months out with his hamstring and counting. That has to be some sort of record.

Cost us nothing really but he's 100/1 to even crack a senior game.

Fun fact, back in 2014 we traded pick 23 for Frost, 40 and 53. 40 became ANB, 53 OMac.
23 was used on the invisible man.

I was about to tag you in this with a similar post but am glad to see you beat me to it.

The key difference is that Pat was never reportedly 'training the house down' before disappearing.

The key difference is that Pat was never reportedly 'training the house down' before disappearing.
Only because of an omission by people like me who forgot to spread that rumour before it was too late.

He got a tooth knocked out at training didn't he? Jack Watts was reportedly helping look for it at the time if I remember rightly (while simultaneously being reported elsewhere that he had left training early). I reckon a tooth knock in training equals training a smallish house down - like a caravan or a houseboat.

Only because of an omission by people like me who forgot to spread that rumour before it was too late.

He got a tooth knocked out at training didn't he? Jack Watts was reportedly helping look for it at the time if I remember rightly (while simultaneously being reported elsewhere that he had left training early). I reckon a tooth knock in training equals training a smallish house down - like a caravan or a houseboat.

Wasn't that Hannan?

Wasn't that Hannan?
That's right. I think it was now.

Okay then - the elusive McKenna clearly never trained the house down.

I think he may have been at Family Day though. There was one guy in Melbourne gear that looked vaguely familiar but I couldn't for the life of me work out who it was. It was probably him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back