Off-topic Does Richmond have the best two Fullbacks and best two Full-forwards in the league??@!!

Does Richmond have the best two fullbacks and full-forwards in the league??@!

• Yes, I think they do. It's amazing in this era of equalisation that this is allowed to happen.

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Yes! I've always known the value of Dylan Grimes and I laugh when everday scrubbers disagree.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No, Rance is no good and Lynch can't walk with his knee.Who is Gillum Dimes?I'm a nuff nuff.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Jack Watts likes eating pizza and smoking cigarettes and is a sex addict.

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Close call, but yes Richmond have assembled a group of superstars and these 4 are special.

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Not hard when you pollute every goddam thread with Geelong
OK then. Sorry you feel neglected. Which West Coast players have taken a pay cut for the team, or gone to the Eagles on over $1 million less than offered elsewhere?
I really don't think the salary cap's going to be as bigger issue as some posters insist.
We don’t have players running around for 1.4 million a year
Neither do we.

bh90210fan

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 4, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
OK then. Sorry you feel neglected. Which West Coast players have taken a pay cut for the team, or gone to the Eagles on over $1 million less than offered elsewhere?
I really don't think the salary cap's going to be as bigger issue as some posters insist.

Neither do we.
We don’t need players to take pay cuts. What’s dusty on?

Benny78

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Apr 4, 2016
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ken Hinkley
Martin is a poor mans Lenny Hayes and your next best player is the lesser Riewoldt :$

Rance is a poor mans Scarlett too. Heck I'd probably have Glass/McGovern before Rance

Back