Does the AFL need more personalities like Kane Cornes?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 12, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
He is one of the most controversial figures in the media. He says things to get people frustrated, without a doubt.

However, think of all the controversial topics that are completely ignored or brushed over by basically all media personalities.

COLA - Was largely ignored by main personalities, fan frustration was huge however

Ducking - A few take an issue but they usually blame the players

Most importantly, the medias complete circle jerk over certain players and their inability to criticize them.

Last edited:
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and everyone's opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

Last edited:

The guy who played a third of a season just to get to 300 games and then retired once he realised his team wasn't doing anything that year, went to become `a firefighter` only to join the media and potshot other people as if he was a coaching and playing legend. Selfish sums Cornes up.

Lol.

Nah. I`d rather people who say what they think without being controversial for the sake of it. And counter balance it by actually making reasonable comments when they're due.

Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and everyone's opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

POTY

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back