Analysis Does Venables remind anyone else of Judd?

Does Venables remind of you of Judd at points?

• Yes

Votes: 11 7.4%
  • No

Votes: 74 49.7%
  • Sort of.

Votes: 35 23.5%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 29 19.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Trouto

Premiership Player
Jul 3, 2007
Bunbury
AFL Club
West Coast
there must be something in training that the MC sees to give Dan a game, i mean his last WAFl game he gets 11 disposals and for that he gets recalled into the side???

He's going backwards.

Last good game he played was the final round last year vs the Lions.

Poor finals series, which is fair enough as a young player, but his 2019 has been the real kick in the guts. Very disappointing.

Even more so when he carries his poor form around with him in the WAFL rather than using it as a real launch pad to build confidence and form.

Coaches have their work cut out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trouto

Premiership Player
Jul 3, 2007
Bunbury
AFL Club
West Coast
Venables did a couple of nice things yesterday then went missing for most of the game.

I dont understand how a player can hide on the oval so effectively. Needs to find a way to get involved more. But seeing as he has been in the system for a while now, I am not confident that he can miraculously become a "smart" footballer.

Sep 21, 2004
Adel - SA - Aust - Earth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.
Venables did a couple of nice things yesterday then went missing for most of the game.

I dont understand how a player can hide on the oval so effectively. Needs to find a way to get involved more. But seeing as he has been in the system for a while now, I am not confident that he can miraculously become a "smart" footballer.
Yep until he cracks 20+ possies or a couple of goals a game regularly no one will rate him.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sep 28, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Reading FC
Its not even the possessions or goals that i want, i just want to see him being involved...laying a bump, tapping on, just getting involved
He does the odd involvement. He had a couple of clearances on saturday that didnt register a disposal because he basically threw them out. Made a couple of solid tackles too.

dodgie

Team Captain
Dec 1, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Kerr compared him to Judd yet again in the Coast to Coast podcast. Except I think he compared him to pre-eagles Judd....

Back