Does West Coast have the worst midfield in the league?

Remove this Banner Ad

Isn't Yeo a utility?

I said yeo will be, which isn't that unlikely he only has to pass stephen hill and Priddis has a brownlow unlike fyfe, fyfe isnt the second best player so I dont see where I said priddis was the best and where did I say shuey is a top ten player?

I said yeo will be, which isn't that unlikely he only has to pass stephen hill and Priddis has a brownlow unlike fyfe, fyfe isnt the second best player so I dont see where I said priddis was the best and where did I say shuey is a top ten player?
Only Hill? In 2 years Neale will be our second best mid, followed by Barlow then Hill. Yeo will could in 5th

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shuey = Sidebottom

Being a bit kind to Sidebottom there.

They're totally different types of midfielders really, but Shuey tends to be overrated by some, while Sidebottom for some reason continues to be underrated. Sidebottom is a year younger too, but they're both pretty much just entering their prime as footballers, so their best is still ahead of them you'd think.

2012-2014:

Luke Shuey (55 games) - 23.05 disposals per game (42.87% contested, 1.28 kick-to-handball ratio), 0.82 goals per game, 0.73 goal assists per game, 4.20 inside 50s per game, 5.13 clearances per game, 4.29 tackles per game, 98.82 Champion Data Player Ranking Score average

Steele Sidebottom (66 games) - 25.73 disposals per game (33.99% contested, 1.68 kick-to-handball ratio), 0.71 goals per game, 0.50 goal assists per game, 2.91 inside 50s per game, 2.74 clearances per game, 3.71 tackles per game, 106.59 Champion Data Player Ranking Score average

Remove this Banner Ad

Back