Does your interest in the AFL wane when the WC is on?

Remove this Banner Ad

My interest has waned with how unwatchable most games are.

Unskilled, turnover laden defensively dour football where the best players are often loose defenders not on a man.
WTF has happened to footy.

My interest has waned with how unwatchable most games are.

Unskilled, turnover laden defensively dour football where the best players are often loose defenders not on a man.
WTF has happened to footy.

You clearly missed Sunday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I no longer watch games that Melbourne aren't playing, even now that we're playing better footy and winning more it's just not entertaining any more.

I watched the start of the Hawthorn Adelaide game last Saturday, then switched over to the World Cup. Flicked back to the AFL at half-time and again at full time. Looked like I only missed 1 decent quarter of football, so no big loss.

Haven't watched any AFL at all last weekend, but then again, I have barely watched any non-Hawthorn game this year.

I watched the start of the Hawthorn Adelaide game last Saturday, then switched over to the World Cup. Flicked back to the AFL at half-time and again at full time. Looked like I only missed 1 decent quarter of football, so no big loss.

Haven't watched any AFL at all last weekend, but then again, I have barely watched any non-Hawthorn game this year.

Bet you watched all the H&A game replays from the premiership years though didnt ya?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back