Analysis Does Zac Langdon have footballer legs?

Well, does he?

• Yes

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • I'd rather not answer

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

javaguice

Premiership Player
Feb 29, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Hi Guys

Capture.PNG

There has been a lot of debate recently about one of our gun new recruits, Zac Langdon.

He is yet to get a fair run at it because of a serious concussion suffered earlier in the year, so I would hate to bring up stats at the moment.

Capture1.PNG

What I am interested to know is...does this gun recruit have what it takes in the leg department to make it at a proper footy club like the WCE?

My interest in his legs was heightened last night in another irrelevant thread. It got me thinking, what does a gun AFL footballers legs look like? So I googled it:

Capture2.PNG

What the far out is that? Vic bias or what?

A further google search just showed images of injuries and s**t, but I stumbled across a picture of this Eagles champion

Capture3.PNG

I then googled Zaccys legs and got a stiffy

Capture4.PNG

But the question remains, is he too good looking for AFL? should he hang up the boots and get into modelling? (if his other exploits don't take off)

Capture5.PNG

Mods, can you please move other relevant posts into this thread so as not to detract from less serious discussions?
Yeah nah * that. :shoutyoldman:

Tbf to the poster that brought this up, there is a difference between aesthetics and functional muscle. Langdons hip/glute strength is probably rubbish. It would be interesting to see what his lifts are like.

After seeing his quads and hams I am actually inclined to say he should reduce some of his mass. Quite bulky and could reduce his endurance/aerobic capacity. Looks like a burst type sprinter.

what’s his numbers like on the field in terms of distance covered compared to others in his position on the field

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back