Analysis Does Zac Langdon have footballer legs?

Well, does he?

• Yes

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • I'd rather not answer

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

He certainly does have footballers legs, however from what we have seen thus far, it could be said that:

His legs aren't AFL footballers legs, but would be very handy WAFL footballers legs.

Was a two year deal ... from memory.
Honestly he wouldn't of cost much. I'd rather we paid him out and delisted him after season's end.

Don't want him on our list at all. Horrible football player and that's being nice.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee I don’t remember him struggling this much over with GWS. Perhaps I wasn’t paying that much attention
His stats seem roughly on par with what he was doing at GWS (apart from 2018 when he actually hit the scoreboard).
Probably just end up as another guy we bring in who stays on the list for a season or two, does * all and then gets de-listed

Clearly does not have footballer legs. Had two set shots today and couldn't make the distance from 30-40 out, had a third opportunity but sent it to the top of the square.

Has played better in the last two weeks. Needs to get that leg strength right for next year and we might have a handy depth player.

He seems to be small in general when watching him around other players. Like his ferocity and tackling but outside of that he doesn't give much. Good depth forward.

Dig up stupid

His kicking technique is fine. Its his pathetically weak legs to thigh ratio thats the issue
It's definitely not as simple as leg strength = kicking length.

Lewis Jetta has some of the smallest legs I've ever seen yet could hit a 70m spear off a step.

It's technique and timing.

I was freaking out when he was the furthest man back in the 3rd quarter trying to QB the play. We had blokes 50m away calling for the ball when we all know damn well that Langdon can't kick the ball 50m. I like elements of his game but if you can't kick a ball further than I can then I don't think your belong in an AFL forward line

Back