Toast Dog Love ❤️ 🔴⚪️🔵

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey all

Has anyone dolled up their house yet and is able to share a photo that I can use on my Facebook page?

I've had a photographer from the AFL wanting to go out to houses in WA to take photos but I need a picture to use as the post.

Cheers lads!

Hey all

Has anyone dolled up their house yet and is able to share a photo that I can use on my Facebook page?

I've had a photographer from the AFL wanting to go out to houses in WA to take photos but I need a picture to use as the post.

Cheers lads!

Think I'll take some better ones tomorrow - I've just put these up and it's a bright afternoon, so photos a bit glary.

1631513579395.jpeg

1631513457835.jpeg

Great prelim win and good luck for the big dance.

Thanks for posting these. I LOVE the way the west turns red, blue and white.

I have some passionate Dogs supporters in my family. We made a crepe paper run-through banner in 2016. We'll do the same this year. I'll try to remember to post a photo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey team, couple of things.

1) Can someone please let us know how to share photos/videos of support with the club. They posted something on social media last week but I couldn’t find it.

2) It may seem trivial but I genuinely think it is worth messaging the players words of support via social media. Particularly those who have struggled in the past. Over the years I have sent messages to Boyd, Schache and Jongy and who knows if they ever see them but I reckon they get a lot out of knowing how much they mean to us and how we’ve got their backs.

I agree, I noticed one of the games, they were all printed out and put up in the boys changing rooms.

I agree, I noticed one of the games, they were all printed out and put up in the boys changing rooms.
Does anyone know how to share them with the club? There was something on social media but I couldn’t find it when I went looking.

I know you can post and tag the club but I think they had a more formal way of sending them in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back