Review Doggies take the foot off the gas but still belt the Druggies 103 - 71

Remove this Banner Ad

We miss Hunter. Hope he’s sorting himself out, not just for our sake of course.
I haven't heard anything in relation to Hunter, but if it's any consolation, he was at the funeral yesterday to support a much loved and respected teammate. I found that encouraging even though it may not necessarily indicate that he will return anytime soon.

I haven't heard anything in relation to Hunter, but if it's any consolation, he was at the funeral yesterday to support a much loved and respected teammate. I found that encouraging even though it may not necessarily indicate that he will return anytime soon.
Who was that?

Yeah I’d love to know what part of the game McComb has West covered in, I could understand not playing West if we don’t believe there’s room for his type but fu** if we’re going to play McComb then surely West gets first crack. He’s quicker, better kick, MUCH better by hand,
cleaner touch, better goal sense, better overhead. Unfortunately I don’t think Bevo likes West so this is probably the way it’ll stay.
The one issue I have with West is his defensive running and endurance. And we all know how much value the coach places on the defensive side of the game. Hopefully he gets a prolonged run in the firsts soon but for me it’s all about work rate.

Williams problem is he can’t play tall. Mentioned this last year and got shot down but proven right again in the gf. His role should be to play on a third tall like Fritsch, as well as run off, but unfortunately he is very poor one on one. With Richards into the team and O’Brien destined for the third tall position once Keath comes back in there’s no place for Williams that I can see.

Williams problem is he can’t play tall. Mentioned this last year and got shot down but proven right again in the gf. His role should be to play on a third tall like Fritsch, as well as run off, but unfortunately he is very poor one on one. With Richards into the team and O’Brien destined for the third tall position once Keath comes back in there’s no place for Williams that I can see.

I’d like to see him tried on the wing. Played there in 2018 for a few games and was very good.

I feel we are very weak aerially in this position. Teams like Richmond and Sydney exploit us in the air a lot and he is good enough to hold his own against tall wingers. Plus he is a very good kick.

I’m tipping Khamis will play as a third tall defender (or Cordy will go back there), so I don’t see a spot for him in defence for much longer anyway.

He could also be a back up mid / half forward, his kicking and size is an asset.

I’d like to see him tried on the wing. Played there in 2018 for a few games and was very good.

I feel we are very weak aerially in this position. Teams like Richmond and Sydney exploit us in the air a lot and he is good enough to hold his own against tall wingers. Plus he is a very good kick.

I’m tipping Khamis will play as a third tall defender (or Cordy will go back there), so I don’t see a spot for him in defence for much longer anyway.

He could also be a back up mid / half forward, his kicking and size is an asset.
Agree, worth a shot if he has the tank.

A bit late to post, but did anyone hear & think the booing of Stringer was a bit OTT? We kicked him out and he was in our 2016 team. Just didn't think it was necessary. He's dead to me.
Might have been Bomber fans.

A bit late to post, but did anyone hear & think the booing of Stringer was a bit OTT? We kicked him out and he was in our 2016 team. Just didn't think it was necessary. He's dead to me.
I booed him because he always tries and acts tough against us and always does sweet FA and he was kicked out for cheating on his pregnant partner with a teenager which is the kind of behavior that deserves more booing and hes fat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never seen McComb live.
His kicking technique looks ok on the vision I have seen ?

I thought the Essendon mob would boo Cody Weightman, I think there were a couple of token boos, but hardly anything. I just think it's a waste of breath booing Stringer, he's never hurt us on the field, in fact we can look on with mirth. He's yesterday's news, not worthy of our attention.

I booed him because he always tries and acts tough against us and always does sweet FA and he was kicked out for cheating on his pregnant partner with a teenager which is the kind of behavior that deserves more booing and hes fat
That’s not what he was kicked out for. Plenty of people - as well as players - split up from their partners for various reasons.

He can kick ok. Just not to anyone… But let’s not be hasty. Those goals didn’t kick themselves.
Yeah, someone said the goals were lucky - don't agree, but anyway, goals are goals. Doesn't matter!

9404598-3x2-940x627.jpg

You'll be happy to hear he's out for 4 weeks I think - hamstring

Yes, shame he went off the rails but he is still a Bullgod.
Booing meh only for extreme cases like when Cody isn't paid frees

Yeah I don’t GAF that he’s running around for another club. If he trolled the cheer squad and stuffed it up I’d say fair enough.

Hope he turns up to the reunions. I noticed Brian Lake sitting with some ex-players at the last game so I’m hoping things are going well with our former players.

I will never boo a Bulldog premiership player
Not a fan of booing at the best of times, as much as he is a douche he is and always will be a premiership player for us and probably never win a final at the dons.

Just a silly boy.

We have Cooneys and Lakes kids at the club now, you never know where they will end up, therefore unless they have just left for the money why boo

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back